• ...and so much more!
  • jodus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    new castle
    range carts

pertaining to range carts is there a preference for long guns facing up or down? i understand the empty chamber indicator.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Tis why i sooooooo desperately want a 650XL. I'd be able to load much more Thani can on my, wait for it, 450!!!! Yes I said 450....

Did you send it off to Dillon and have them do the 550 update on it? I know thats an option through them but dont know any more other than that. I love my 650. I dont think I could get a long with anything less.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    pertaining to range carts is there a preference for long guns facing up or down? i understand the empty chamber indicator.

Unless they are pointing straight up, I'd go with down.

Let's put it this way. I don't want a gun pointed at me when I'm at a match, even if it's unloaded and has a chamber flag.

If you can move it around without sweeping anyone, I think you are good to go but this is Jon's baby.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Thanks for bringing that up. It was originally gonna be 60/60/60 and 5 slugs, but I need to up it to 75 Rifle, 75 Pistol, 60 Shotgun, 5 Slugs. That is the MINIMUM round cout. I'll be bringing 120 Rifle, 120 Pistol, 100 Shotgun and 10 slugs just in case of reshoots.

6 stages

3 long courses
    1 medium course
    2 short/speed shoots

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We should have 7-8 hours of light if we go until sunset. I imagine even the high round count stages will run fast. Hopefully plenty of help with setup the day before and morning of and we can get rolling on schedule.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    We should have 7-8 hours of light if we go until sunset. I imagine even the high round count stages will run fast. Hopefully plenty of help with setup the day before and morning of and we can get rolling on schedule.

I agree. I dont think it should be a huge issue, and I like the fact that more people are taking an interest to the sport. Should help gain some spotlight and possibly encourage the powers at be to try and get some universal rules in the works.

Unfortunately, Wildcat is the closest range and is still and hour and 35 minutes away from the house, so no setup help from me. Im always in for tear down though!

:rockwoot:

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Im always in for tear down though!

I for one appreciate all the tare down help and I am sure the other MD do too.. It helps us out a lot!!!

With not all the dates on the 2nd Sundays I might get to play in 3 gun some.:D

Brent

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I agree. I dont think it should be a huge issue, and I like the fact that more people are taking an interest to the sport. Should help gain some spotlight and possibly encourage the powers at be to try and get some universal rules in the works.

Unfortunately, Wildcat is the closest range and is still and hour and 35 minutes away from the house, so no setup help from me. Im always in for tear down though!

:rockwoot:

How is wildcat an hour and 35 mins from your house when I can make it there in under an hour? Taking the wife's horse and a buggy??

Top Bottom