2011NFADay: Hardware & Ammo Thread (revised)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Just think of it as turning your brass into 45lbs. of pulled pork and 25lbs. of smoked chicken. ;)

I actually have a picture of this happening two years ago:

fuxopj.jpg

Is that wrapped in BACON?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Just think of it as turning your brass into 45lbs. of pulled pork and 25lbs. of smoked chicken. ;)

I actually have a picture of this happening two years ago:

Well something isn't right then, Dave told me he cooked the pork in the Big Green Egg.... that looks like a Big Black Assault Rifle smoking that pork!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Bad news is the TM KFO SMG and apparently the G18 didn't make the transfer deadline to be here by today.....booooo!

Good news is, hopefully, that the Gemtech Suppressor Subsonic Ammo is scheduled to be delivered today even though I ordered it two weeks ago...not sure what took so freakin' long! Knock on wood that they don't through an exception delay into the mix.

Other good news is that a FA Glock should still be at Alumni day thanks to my buddy RWilcox215.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Good news is, hopefully, that the Gemtech Suppressor Subsonic Ammo is scheduled to be delivered today even though I ordered it two weeks ago...not sure what took so freakin' long! Knock on wood that they don't through an exception delay into the mix.

Will you let us know in this thread? If it doesn't come in today, I've got alotta shopping to do tomorrow. :)

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If anyone has extra 7.62x39, I would be forever greatful if you brought it for me to buy. I procrastinated and the store didn't have any. I don't think I can make it t Bradis then the shoot on time. I can also trade for it, I have 45, 223/556, & 22. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Last edited:

cavemike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was loading the truck with ammo (the most important partof this gig) and I counted:

600 rounds 22lr
    300 rounds 556
    288 rounds 762x25
    about 450 762x39
    200 5.45x39
    200 .308
    300 9mm
    about 375 45acp
    45 1oz 12 ga slugs

Why is it that I think I don't have enough ammo?
    And why won't there be a Thompson or a BAR there?

You guys have a very expensive hobby, maybe I'll hit the lottery this weekend.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If anyone has extra 7.62x39, I would be forever greatful if you brought it for me to buy. I procrastinated and the store didn't have any. I don't think I can make it t Bradis then the shoot on time. I can also trade for it, I have 45, 223/556, & 22. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

from past experience, people bring WAY more ammo than they shoot, so odds are you will be fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom