• ...and so much more!
  • Who's gonna win the '11 World Series

• Total voters

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I want texas to win. I like the underdog and they need ONE world series win.

With that said:

3* Red Sox (My grandfather was born in 1920 and died in 2002, never saw them win)

2* Patriots (I know im in colts-nation... I wont rub it in... or is it bears nation? :p )

1* Bruins (In the 70s they did a program where players stayed with families in boston. A few stayed with my dads family and the entire team of 76 had a big ass party at his house. My uncle also built Bobby Orr's house in florida.)

3* Celtics (My dad was on first name basis with red auerbach. When I was 8 years old he got my family floor tickets. I was on the "jumbotron" (and tv) on my dads shoulders inbetween red and larry bird who was visiting the team for said game.)

*numbers are in order of which sport I prefer.

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    One of the worse played games I have have ever witnessed....come on man!!....it's the World Series and 5 errors.:dunno:

With that said...it was probably one of the best games I have ever watched.

GO CARDS :rockwoot:

bsh01bsh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    rumour is pujols is headed to texas, thats the scoop on espn radio cuz they can offer him a huge contract and he has hardly done anything in the world series besided one good game

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    rumour is pujols is headed to texas, thats the scoop on espn radio cuz they can offer him a huge contract and he has hardly done anything in the world series besided one good game

And a key base hit (double?) late in the game yesterday. I wouldn't say he's "hardly done anything."

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN

Texas is hardly the underdog here. Maybe all time franchise wise, but they have far and away the best roster of players from top to bottom. STL shouldn't even been in the playoffs let alone the WS if the Braves didn't gag on themselves.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN

With that said:

3* Red Sox (My grandfather was born in 1920 and died in 2002, never saw them win)

2* Patriots (I know im in colts-nation... I wont rub it in... or is it bears nation? :p )

1* Bruins (In the 70s they did a program where players stayed with families in boston. A few stayed with my dads family and the entire team of 76 had a big ass party at his house. My uncle also built Bobby Orr's house in florida.)

3* Celtics (My dad was on first name basis with red auerbach. When I was 8 years old he got my family floor tickets. I was on the "jumbotron" (and tv) on my dads shoulders inbetween red and larry bird who was visiting the team for said game.)

*numbers are in order of which sport I prefer.

How many have you won since you got caught cheating in spy gate? Oh thats right zero. :)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    carpenter coming in to save the day

This worries me because he will have one less day or rest than his normal rotation, plus this will be the third time that the Texas hiiters will face him and they will know more of what to expect from him. :twocents:

With that said, you have to go with your money guy and Carpenter is it. It's do or die and nothing can be left on the table.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Last night Game 6 is the true definition of why Baseball is the greatest sport ever. Not a Card's fan but I'm pulling for the Card's because I'm a NL fan.

On a side note today is my wife's b-day and we were supposed to be having this big birthday dinner. But because of tonight being game 7 I talked her in to post ponning her dinner until tomorrow night. That right there is an understanding wife. I know I may catch some grief from the ladies on this board but oh well, I'll drop the grief just like Freese dropped that routine pop-up. GO CARDS

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Last night Game 6 is the true definition of why Baseball is the greatest sport ever. Not a Card's fan but I'm pulling for the Card's because I'm a NL fan.

On a side note today is my wife's b-day and we were supposed to be having this big birthday dinner. But because of tonight being game 7 I talked her in to post ponning her dinner until tomorrow night. That right there is an understanding wife. I know I may catch some grief from the ladies on this board but oh well, I'll drop the grief just like Freese dropped that routine pop-up. GO CARDS

Even though she said okay...she says no it's my birthday. Isn't there a thread going on now about a translator for what women are reall saying.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    she can suck it up on this one! cards gotta finish this thing off! been a cards fan my entire life! cant wait for them to win another championship! btw...Cubs SUCK!

Top Bottom