• Total voters

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I would be interested, and I'm sure I could get a few golfing friends in as well.

HOWEVER, I would like to point out to all the MODS that are posting in this thread.

Good game, I'd call that a MOD fail.
    tank2fail.png

Aclark, thanks for the kind correction. You are absolutely correct and if that's what is stated, then I will certainly do that. Rep for pointing this out.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    YES, PLEASE

I am absolutely IN. And, if I have a vote, I vote Southern Dunes, if only because I live in the neighborhood and this will be an INGO outing that I don't have to drive halfway across town to participate in.

:+1:

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    I'll come out of retirement for some INGO golfing fun.

It's been about 15 years but I still have my PINGS and shoes.

Great idea. Count me in.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm trying to go with a facility that will offer us the best opportunity to make this outing successful. I have contacted a few courses and so far I have heard back from one and expect to hear back from others this week. I will update as soon as possible.

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    I am most definitely in assuming the time and date allow me to drive down from Valpo. And I should have no trouble bringing a foursome (or two, if needed) of my golfing/non-shooting friends.

Great idea, I think this is an excellent way to engage non-shooters in a comfortable setting. Hopefully the sponsorships and prizes will induce those non-shooters in attendance to learn more, try something out, and find another hobby that will consume time and money (good thing!).

E

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Like others have said it will depend on the date but as for now count me in. I'm one of those serious players too. I don't play golf to drink; I play golf to play golf...wait...yeah that's right.

As far as beer "girls" go the best story I've heard is when one guy paid the girls to "distract" other teams so his could have a better chance of winning.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Depending on time and cost, I'd like to do some golfing. I'd most likely be a single, maybe a couple if the wife is on board.

Top Bottom