Not open for further replies.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    I have a stripped lower I have no plans for...yet

Otherwise, I may just come by to watch, and help new builders. (I've only built 4, but hopefully i've learned something)

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....bumpity bump bump........bumpity bump.....

Guys, even if you don't own an AR, feel free to come-by and check them out. Once you see how simple they are, you'll be feinding for one for sure!

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    Are you bringin' your ol' lady this time? We've got a really comfy couch in the clubhouse that she'd probably enjoy...:):
    She'll be coaching cheerleading all afternoon, so no sleep for her:laugh: (but it will allow me to sneak the new build into the house undetected.:ar15:

ARdysfunction

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Indy West Side
    I haven't checked on this thread in a while, but thought I should with it being this weekend. I am glad to hear that strippers have been added to the list of things to do... I mean see.

I also like your idea shooter, of a cleaning maintenance clinic. At the build party last year I went over it with a few guys one of whom brought in AR that he had yet to clean because he didn't know how it operated.

Also I might bring in a couple extra lowers and LPK's if someone would like to learn how to build one but doesn't have the funds right now. And maybe some other lowers of different brands I have in the safe to leave stripped if someone would like to compare brands side by side. (just a thought)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Also I might bring in a couple extra lowers and LPK's if someone would like to learn how to build one but doesn't have the funds right now. And maybe some other lowers of different brands I have in the safe to leave stripped if someone would like to compare brands side by side. (just a thought)

Both excellent ideas, Brad! :thumbsup:

See you Sunday.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Mission Accomplished!

With help from Kr_treefrog2, just finishing the last trays of a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies for the build party. They will go into the freezer until Sunday. :D

mbo58j.jpg

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Ahhh man, if there are cookies there... I feel OBLIGATED to go now.. especially if lovemywoods made them.

Any room for latecomers? I still don't have a stock for my lower, though. I do have a lower and a parts kit...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom