• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'll have to keep my eyes open. Nothing wrong with buying mags before the gun, is there?

Nothing wrong with that at all! I have on more than one occasion had mags and a bunch of ammo for a gun I did not own yet. That way when I got the gun I was ready to go!!! :D

For my AR for example I had 3 pmags and a couple hundred rounds of ammo in my safe for about a month before I had my AR. When there is a good deal jump on it, especially if it is something you know you will buy anyway.

As for the OP, I received my new order of pmags in the mail yesterday :woot:

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Ouch, I read this thread a couple days late, I ordered some mags from Hamlund at $11.99 each and free shipping, now I just ordered 10 more at $10.39 from Botach.

Thanks OP..

scott delaney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    well i guess i am not the first to have problems with botach.......i ordered on 11/5.....the say it was shipped on 11/7.....online tracking says it never left LA.....there CS sucks and not 1 person ever to answer a phone...........why didnt i see this thread b4 i ordered

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    BOTACH SUCKS..

I will never order form these people again.

They honored the 20% discount but when the item I ordered was listed as "Back Ordered with no ETA" and I told them to remove the item they then charged me the "discount" since they had already taken it off the total of the first shipment.

I told the CS Rep, your loosing a customer over $16 and the fact that you list an item that the manufacturer has discontinued...

What has happened to true customer service??

If I order something and then you say you can't get it eat the discount and or try to substitue the product for something similar..

Oh well, back to buying form others..

Top Bottom