• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Many things, for people they actually gave a crap about.

Question wasn't concerning people they give a crap about. How about some examples of anarchists doing something for the greater good, you know, personal sacrifice type stuff. Convince us that their words are worth reading, their opinions hold value and that they don't just continuously throw **** at the wall to see what sticks.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Question wasn't concerning people they give a crap about. How about some examples of anarchists doing something for the greater good, you know, personal sacrifice type stuff. Convince us that their words are worth reading, their opinions hold value and that they don't just continuously throw **** at the wall to see what sticks.

Ah..deflection.Typical. Can't handle the fact that your brothers in blue are going around confiscating guns. While it's not a very common scenario here in Indiana, I'm betting you'd follow orders, phylo. Just like may of your brethren. I, and any other libertarian would refuse to confiscate peoples firearms. Regardless of what it did to out job status.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Ah..deflection.Typical. Can't handle the fact that your brothers in blue are going around confiscating guns. While it's not a very common scenario here in Indiana, I'm betting you'd follow orders, phylo. Just like may of your brethren. I, and any other libertarian would refuse to confiscate peoples firearms. Regardless of what it did to out job status.

Not deflection, trying to determine if you're worth listening to. Perception is reality and my perception is that you do nothing but whine. Being an anarchist I also suspect you bring nothing to the table but *****ing as you're too concerned about how the world has wronged you to get off your ass and actually do something. As is so often the case you're talking out of your ass and know nothing.

Some folks actually do more than blister their fingertips on a keyboard spewing hate. Some folks actually take risks in an attempt to change widely held opinions and prevent something like this from happening.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    The one sane people live in in the normal world. Go see the other thread about guns being confiscated from an insomniac. Wasn't the ****ing military that came and stole them. Or any of the other SAFE Act confiscations. Nope. All boys in blue (or brown). You guys are the ones they send. And there don't seem to be many of you who would give up their job to protect gun owners. Many, if not most, of your brethren will just "do their job" and "follow orders".

It must be ****ing awesome to be able to predict exactly what actions an entire group of people will take based on the actions of one or two. If you ever find a way to market that ability, I'll be your first customer.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, the gun confiscation thing is for a different thread, so won't bother with it here.

As far as NYPD Officers (those that choose to do so) turning their backs on de Blasio, see absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's just 'returning in like kind'. de Blasio 'turned his back' on them a long time ago.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You mean propaganda of the deed?

I don't think Most, Pisacane, Bakunin, or our own Jerad Miller, inter alia have the same definition of "greater good" as do you.:D

I ran Jerad Miller through an anagram filter and one of the suggestions was mrjarrell... Weird.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    **** guys. Settle down.

The gun confiscation was a jab at DeBlasio. That's it. It wasn't a poke at cops. There are good and bad... but I'm 100% against DeBlasio, and that's what my tiny little joke was pointed at. Let's not get worked up.

fSYHh0T.gif

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    **** guys. Settle down.

The gun confiscation was a jab at DeBlasio. That's it. It wasn't a poke at cops. There are good and bad... but I'm 100% against DeBlasio, and that's what my tiny little joke was pointed at. Let's not get worked up.

fSYHh0T.gif

I am far from "worked up." I am tired of mrsjarrell making blanket statements about me and the other INGO cops, but that doesn't even come close to getting me worked up.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It must be ****ing awesome to be able to predict exactly what actions an entire group of people will take based on the actions of one or two. If you ever find a way to market that ability, I'll be your first customer.

So, just who is going around confiscating firearms, Frank? Is it the National Guard? Nope. Is it the Boy Scouts? Doesn't seem to be. Maybe it's the Fire Department! Naw, doesn't look like it. Guess we'll have to stick with the known assailants in this matter and say that it's cops that are being sent to steal guns from gun owners and will be sent on future missions to do it. And we can be pretty damned sure that they'll not stand down and refuse to do it. For every one that might there will be a dozen who will gladly kick in the doors. History speaks loud and clear on the matter.

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Tell me a instance that weapons were confiscated without a court order, probable cause or reasonable suspicion that you know the fact on outside of what other internet commandos and 3rd rate news sources release. I'll check back after work so you have plenty of time to go check the Blaze or the Reynolds Wrap Forum. I have a lot of guns to take apparently. Only ones I ever took was convicted felons, someone going to jail or mental. I better buy new boots too for all the doors I have to kick.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

So put on the uniform. Then you can make your principled stand if called on.

You're speaking for ALL libertarians? Are these the ones who have passed the purity test, or are jack-libertarians included as well? :dunno:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So put on the uniform. Then you can make your principled stand if called on.

You're speaking for ALL libertarians? Are these the ones who have passed the purity test, or are jack-libertarians included as well? :dunno:

Never met a single libertarian in all my years who'd go around confiscating firearms from people. Cop or not. As for Frank, he's just showing his usual butt hurt.

Top Bottom