• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I'd say based on the following quote that the local media and the local police will be looking for anything and any reason to vilify gun owners that carry:
    A 54-year-old Northwest Side man who allegedly pulled a gun during a property dispute is the first concealed carry permit holder arrested in Chicago, police officials say.

Sounds like they are anticipating many more. Looking forward to many more maybe?

And it looks as though they must be registered to own a gun
    O’Connell was carrying a valid state firearm owner’s identification card and a concealed carry license
    That's a bunch of horse doo doo!

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Argue all you want but you are wasting your time here because the other employees in the store started bashing gun rights after the incident. My Son in law set them straight that this guy was an idiot and should have his LTCH revoked.
    didn't know Illinois had an LTCH :D I knew they had CCW but the LTCH is news to me :D.......sorry I had to say it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is just another attempt to demonize gun owners.

What amazes me is that the Sun Times seems to be the only news agency that actually did a story on this. I would expect in a place like Chicago that there would have been more.

Top Bottom