Mmmmmmmmm Baer Monolith :drool:

IMG_1450_zpscawl3g6v.jpg

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    I have never been accused of being a photographer but here is my SR1911CMD. I have always wanted a 1911 and got this one for a steal at Rural King. I was going to sell it to for a profit but decided after shooting it, I am definitely keeping it.

ofYZZhD.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have never been accused of being a photographer but here is my SR1911CMD. I have always wanted a 1911 and got this one for a steal at Rural King. I was going to sell it to for a profit but decided after shooting it, I am definitely keeping it.

ofYZZhD.jpg

Glad you found a deal on a nice gun. Was Rural King running a sell? But I wouldn't openly admit to "flipping" guns on an open forum. Besides I doubt you would make much. The pistol market is soft right now.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Glad you found a deal on a nice gun. Was Rural King running a sell? But I wouldn't openly admit to "flipping" guns on an open forum. Besides I doubt you would make much. The pistol market is soft right now.

Thanks. The sale was last year and the ad said $408.00 instead of $649.00. Thanks for the tip. The comment was meant to show how much I like the gun more than anything.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thanks. The sale was last year and the ad said $408.00 instead of $649.00. Thanks for the tip. The comment was meant to show how much I like the gun more than anything.

$408!!!!! Good thing I wasn't in front of you. I would have bought everyone of them. 1911s always find good homes in my family.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    $408!!!!! Good thing I wasn't in front of you. I would have bought everyone of them. 1911s always find good homes in my family.

They had 3 when I called. By the time I made it out there, two were being purchased and the only one left was the display model. They asked if I cared that the one I was buying was the display model and I said "Not at all for that price". I did look it over and it wasn't scratched or dinged so I was very happy.

Top Bottom