• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks and sorry for the repost. I was not sure if I had posted that before but wanted to put a 1911 photo in to keep the thread photo oriented. I'm sure I have others that I've not posted photos of yet though.

You'll like the Sig you have coming. Sigs are a rock solid choice in 1911s and come complete with everything you would want for carry.

Nice to know, thanks! Will be posting pics tonight when I get it :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Can't wait! I had a Sig tac ops 1911 once, that thing was a laser. Only downside was holster choices at the time and the finish was easily marred. Fantastic 45 though, I would have another!

I'll have a range trip on Saturday and will post my thoughts (probably in a separate thread). Can't wait to get it and shoot it!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    1911-TACOPS1.jpg

Pic Thread. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the new Sig. They do put a nice package together. One of the things I love about Sigs is that they come with front strap checkering, night sights, mag well, beavertail grip safety with speed bump, extended thumb safety and an extended slide release. Nothing needs added. They only need shot, then carried.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Congrats on the new Sig. They do put a nice package together. One of the things I love about Sigs is that they come with front strap checkering, night sights, mag well, beavertail grip safety with speed bump, extended thumb safety and an extended slide release. Nothing needs added. They only need shot, then carried.

Agreed, with the caveat that I'll probably have some trigger work done. Matt at USDS measured the trigger pull for me and it's just over 6lbs. Even slightly heavier than the trigger on my Loaded. Fine for now, but I'll be looking to get it closer to 4lbs. eventually.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't get to shoot the LB until after Santa comes, so likely after the first of the year. Of the others, the Colt at this point. Although for carry that little Kimber is nice.

My collection is pretty meager compared to yours. I'm thinking about what to get next and my brother has a Colt Combat Elite that I'm pretty envious of....

Top Bottom