• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Hey INGO, I was going through pics of my pistols today and decided to post a thread on my 1911's. I love showing these off and have to say, in the last few years I have a very good handle on the differences in manufacturers and what they are all about... I will admit, I do not own everyone of them all any longer (sold a few of them to fund other things like some of the Semicustoms and Full Customs I own), I figured you all would appreciate this!

Brandan Bunker (Bunker Arms Custom)

Wilson Combat

• CQB9mm Bi Tone

• CQB45 First CQB I ever owned

• CQB45 Bi Tone

• CQB45 Murdered Out

• Xtac45

• CQB Elite 45 Bi Tone

• CQB Elite 45 Murdered Out

NightHawk

• Talon

• Talon II

Ed Brown

• Kobra Carry SS

• Kobra Carry GenIII

Les Baer

• PII

• Team USA Shooting

• Stinger

Dan Wesson

• Valor #1 Black and Stainless

• Valor #2 Cobalt and Stainless

Springfield Armory

• TRP Full Rail

• TRP Half Rail

• Trophy Match

• Range Officer9

• Loaded SS

Kimber
    • Warrior with custom Cerakote

• Custom II (with a bunch of work done to it)

Sig Sauer
    • Scorpion with custom Cerakote

Other Pics....

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's a beautiful collection. Every time I thought I was done scrolling, there was more to see. What will you get next to add to your collection? Also, which do you wish you had not sold?

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    That's a beautiful collection. Every time I thought I was done scrolling, there was more to see. What will you get next to add to your collection? Also, which do you wish you had not sold?

Next to the collection will be 1 of 3 pistols... either another full Custom Bunker Arms from Brandan Bunker, A full custom BEC (Buisness End Custom) Lou Biando, or a SV Infinity pistol. Probably leaning toward the Bunker gun just because we have talked about whats next in line for me. I am very interested in getting a single stack from SVI as well. I do have a Black Knight Pinstripper on order from my friend Joe Chambers,
    but I am still 3 years out on that build. Really cant wait for that one:)!!

As far as what I regret selling... the production 1911's were nice, but once you jump past the 2K mark there is a major hop in quality and what you are getting... I probably would say the Kobra Carry or the beat up CQB. Those were my first two semi custom 1911's and what ultimately got me into higher end 1911s. So I wish I had those back just because of that. As for the other two CQB (45's), I sold those and got CQB Elites... the NH pistols are my favorite. But again, I only sold those to upgrade pistols.

Last edited:

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    So, what do you carry? A Glock 17 or 19?

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

Lol^^^

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I'm scrolling through all of the Wilsons and i'm thinking "Wow, this guy really likes WC". Then I see that the WCs don't make up half of the collection......... daggum. Which is your favorite?

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    I'm scrolling through all of the Wilsons and i'm thinking "Wow, this guy really likes WC". Then I see that the WCs don't make up half of the collection......... daggum. Which is your favorite?

Thanks man, the Bunker gun (First one BBQ Pistol) is by far the single most impressive pistol I have handled to this point... Its also my favorite handgun I own. Its dead nuts accurate and just on another level. I was at a smaller range with it the other day, I was shooting in the 4th lane (8 total). 15 yards down, dead center X one hole 5 shot group. The whole damn range stopped and watched me shoot my next 45 rounds. Funny thing is, they all asked to shoot it, they all swore I was only shooting as good as I was because of the gun. Ill gladly admit it had a little to do with it but, most people just cant shoot.

Anyway, yes... that pistol is a show stopper and far and away the best built 1911 I have!

Top Bottom