• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    understood. The issue lies with certain members of thee crowd drawn then, is what I gather to be the gist of your comment. The same can be said for almost any civic event in almost any major American city, honestly. It's a shame though. It honestly sounds like a good faith effort to make a stronger community.

See reply to Scutter.

I cant remember the last time there was a shooting at the Indy 500.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Actually, Harlem's a pretty decent neighborhood these days. Mostly working class folks, who do their best to keep a wathcful eye on their neighbors, family and friends. Now, if you had said Red Hook, or Sunset Park, Brooklyn, yeah man, I get ya.

I actually almost always tell out of state friends to visit Harlem and the East Village. Lots of mixed culture, you can get any kind of food, attire, music, whatever you might like in either of those two places. 'Course, they're 120 blocks apart from each other....but that's what the subway's for. :D
    damn, i almost said brooklyn too. :):

ok well, i will put it this way.... besides the shootings, no one knows for sure whats gonna happen. but you know it wont end well.

it would be like asking bill clinton to autograph a cigar, in harlem (since thats where his office is :D)

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    understood. The issue lies with certain members of thee crowd drawn then, is what I gather to be the gist of your comment. The same can be said for almost any civic event in almost any major American city, honestly. It's a shame though. It honestly sounds like a good faith effort to make a stronger community.

See reply to Scutter.
    yeah almostany event. When 55,000 FFA members comes chaos reigns supreme. (blue jacket gangsta)

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    damn, i almost said brooklyn too. :):

ok well, i will put it this way.... besides the shootings, no one knows for sure whats gonna happen. but you know it wont end well.

it would be like asking bill clinton to autograph a cigar, in harlem (since thats where his office is :D)

:laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh:

He was the first black president after all.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I cant remember the last time there was a shooting at the Indy 500.

Three weeks ago.

I thought it was just a stabbing? either way, id rather get shot at the indy 500 than shot at the expo. at least while im down someone will call for help instead of just watching me bleed out laughing and jumping around and stealing my wallet

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I thought it was just a stabbing? either way, id rather get shot at the indy 500 than shot at the expo. at least while im down someone will call for help instead of just watching me bleed out laughing and jumping around and stealing my wallet

I was going to read this whole thread and not post anything until I got to this. It made me laugh, then it made me sad... Because it's true.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010

Lol....I would of got banned for that one.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Lol....I would of got banned for that one.

No, you wouldn't have, nor would anyone else.

You came within a hair's breadth of being banned for the now-edited racist comment that I won't repeat, however. I'm actually taking crap right now for NOT banning you over it, so I'll thank you to show me one iota of appreciation for covering for you instead of busting my balls. :xmad:

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    No, you wouldn't have, nor would anyone else.

You came within a hair's breadth of being banned for the now-edited racist comment that I won't repeat, however. I'm actually taking crap right now for NOT banning you over it, so I'll thank you to show me one iota of appreciation for covering for you instead of busting my balls. :xmad:

There was nothing racist or false about it Mr Sharpton.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom