• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    If you perform actions capable of negligently harming someone, you shall deal with the consequences of those actions. I want to say if you act like a man, you will be treated like one but "man" doesn't fit this definition. Men don't rob from each other, base animals do.

I did a lot of dumb things at 17, but attempted murder, robbery and/or rape wasn't one of them. People can RISE above their circumstances and break the cycle of the hand that they're dealt with.

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    it is still a loss for both sides, emotional scars left behind from killing another human being, even in self defense, would definitely be considered a losing situation:twocents:
    Only the living can suffer "emotional scars". Living - FTMFW!!!!:rockwoot:

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    don't get me wrong, living is a win, but a hollow one....I hope you got my point;)
    I don't. But, then again, I'm not a big, sensitive p***y. Some dirtbag wants to point a loaded gun at me, and I snuff him... I'll be celebrating his demise like Happy Gilmore. Despite what the media will be saying about the dead dirtbag, I'll be pretty damn sure I didn't shoot a future neurosurgeon or Nobel laureate. No emotional scars here. Just the satisfaction of a job well-done.

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I swear I almost throw up in my mouth when I hear the stupid parents say crap like "it just totally shocks me. this isn't the type of behavior we've ever seen from our son before" like we expected the kid to have tried mugging his grandma or something?!?

Of course the parents didn't know their kid was a hoodlum! Most likely they didn't know he owned a gun, or hung out with the crackheads down the street, or the fact that this probably wasn't the first time he's tried robbing someone!

You wanna know what they DO know about their son tho: this will be the LAST damn time he tries to rob someone!

Good riddance! More oxygen for me! *inhales deeply*

Cloverdaleman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Cloverdale,Indiana
    quicksdraw.gif
    "Dump the DICK in 2012"

Amen!

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    That kid needed a better role model. It's a shame that he didn't have anybody to talk some sense into him. A fine example that life is different than what kids see on TV and the movies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The ONLY unfortunate thing I get from this is the woman that was defending herself could still face charges.

The DA is looking into the case.
    :rolleyes:

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    The DA is looking into the case.
    :rolleyes:
    The DA HAS to look at the case -- it's a homicide. The DA has a duty to determine if any laws have been broken.

If the woman is in one of those left-wing criminal protection zones, where victims are not allowed to defend themselves from predators, she'd have something to worry about. But even then, the DA has to weigh the odds of finding a jury that would convict, against getting one that would want to give the girl a medal and throw her a parade.

Top Bottom