• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I don't, and I also think her parents and boyfriend should face charges for child neglect and endangerment. What the heck were her parents thinking allowing their 16 y/o daughter to be out with her college age boyfriend at 11:30 on a Sunday night? Why the heck did her "boyfriend" take her to the house that was occupied by two other older guys especially when he likely knew that the shooter was no "choirboy". The shooter already had been arrested for possession of marijuana/hashish and underage possession of alcohol. For these charges he got his "pass" in a conditional discharge, the terms of which he promptly violated and then plead guilty to the charges receiving a slap on the wrist fine and probation which he once again promptly violated. He was due in court soon to answer to those charges when he killed the girl.
    LOL wut??!! Her boyfriend is a freshman at IU...he was in Bloomington when this happened. Try reading up on the case. And to say her parents should be charged is just ignorant. Have you met 16 year olds? You can try to keep them away from bad people, but unless you spend every moment with them then you just have to trust them. My curfew was midnight when I was 16. This happened at 11:30...not 2 am or anything inappropriate like that . Have some sympathy a for the family and boyfriend, they had NO part in this.

Frz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Carmel
    LOL wut??!! Her boyfriend is a freshman at IU...he was in Bloomington when this happened. Try reading up on the case. And to say her parents should be charged is just ignorant. Have you met 16 year olds? You can try to keep them away from bad people, but unless you spend every moment with them then you just have to trust them. My curfew was midnight when I was 16. This happened at 11:30...not 2 am or anything inappropriate like that . Have some sympathy a for the family and boyfriend, they had NO part in this.

Maybe the report I read about her boyfriend being there was incorrect, we will not know because there was at least one other person there unidentified by the media. Some say three others, some four. However, the details pertaining to the idiot shooter are straight from the Hamilton County Clerk. Try reading up on the real facts. Further, if you think that allowing a 16 y/o to be out "studying" at 11:30 at a house on a school night, not knowing wherever or with whomever, is good parenting, or as in in this case grand-parenting, then I question whether or not you possess sufficient good judgment to handle a firearm.

Top Bottom