Nov 30, 2008
    Louisville, KY

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Maybe I'm jaded , but I think in the time we live in we need an execution express lane .

I'm betting that if criminals knew there were severe consequences to their actions they wouldn't be so quick to commit their crimes . But no , we have TOO many bleeding hearts that would rather let them become better criminals in prison .

I'm not saying fry'em all , but if you choose to use a weapon in a crime you've chosen to commit , you should get a death sentence .

"But , but , but kids don't understand the consequences of their actions ". Your right , they don't because of a lack of morals and experience .

It's not entirely their fault though , the lack of parenting has helped spawn these little devils that now wreak havoc in our schools and communities .

A society that has long been morally corrupt hasn't helped those who would teach their children the "Golden rules" either .

To those who would ask if I could pull the trigger or push the button , I say yes , yes I can .

Maybe it's because of my military or medical experience , maybe it's because I was 7 when I saw my first dead man . Maybe it's because I choose to live a life of moral absolutes .

I would gladly give them a few minutes to make peace with their maker , then send them home .

Top Bottom