• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markz68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Connersville, IN
    The guy on Rimfirecentral keeps advertising that he is selling the Trimag at such a bargain to RFC folks when he is more expensive than Most places. Bradis keeps them in stock at 9.95 each and as soon as Alan at Trimag has the holsters more readily available they will probably have those also.

I only paid $11 each shipped to my door.

Sure but for some of us its a 2 hour round trip drive to Bradis.

You know, it IS convenient to have stuff delivered to your door and not have to hop in the car and spend 3 dollar gas and time.

Just sayin. If I have to choose between a brick and mortar store an hour away, and paying an extra buck to have it delivered to my door while I carry on with the other responsibilities of life...

:dunno:

However I do agree it is more fun to pop into a gunshop and check stuff out and say hi to the owner.

It is 1.5 hours each way for me. Well worth ordering online when I don't have the time to drive 3 hours for two trimags. That's 3 hours I can spend on the range!

I live in a small town with not a lot to choose from at brick & mortar stores.

If I am ever near Bradis, I'd love to stop in and check it out. Before googling Bradis, I had never even heard of Camby, IN!

mandolin3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have tried almost all of them including the expensive Tactical Innovations aluminum model. NOTHING beats the factory 10 round mags. The tri-mag connector is an excellent addition to the factory mags!

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I used my tri-mags today. They rocked. No jams/misfeeds and changing between the three magazines was super easy. I was getting pretty quick with them too.

If you were on the fence about getting these, they are amazing. But I need more now!

Top Bottom