• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeffINGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2014
    Home
    We need to stop perpetuating this myth. I just don't think 5yo girls are that much of a threat...

Well little girly-man Officer Maxley sure thinks that 5 year old girls have a tactical advantage over even police officers who from what I can see OC every day and are fine with it. They only seem to care when one of us lowly serfs, I mean citizens choose to carry the same way... He is a total douchebag and needs to be stripped of ANY of his police powers and put in a jail cell.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Why is it that the only thing that google finds with James Maxey South Bend Police are all related to federal lawsuits he was a defendant in, and lost... Interesting...

Oh, not quite.

I see his LINKEDIN account. The federal lawsuit, a settlement for violating rights during a traffic stop. Employee of the month back in 2010. Unfortunately, this thread is only #7 on the 1st page of the search...
    Then there is the SB city minutes for Teachman recommending him for permanent promotion to sgt. Then the second page is mostly legal links for cases he was a defendant in.

First page was a nice variety of results. The second page of the search, or "The Deep Web" as CSI Cyber describes it was a bit more monotonous.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think we should make "Officer Maxey" a verb.

When someone in a position of authority acts badly, especially if they are trying to enforce a law that does not exist, we say, "way to Officer Maxey, dude" or "you're pulling an Officer Maxey."

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Welcome!

Some people like to digest things before making a comment.

I'm not going to make a habit of replying to ancient posts, but I thought this one was worth while. I've been reading INGO forums for close to a year, but didn't actually join until recently.

I'm not particularly concerned about access to classifieds (yet:):), but I would like to get my thread count up so you guys can get to know me better, and to make it easier to reach out to local INGOers.

There's just one problem. THERE IS TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF ON HERE! I find myself spending hours reading threads that are 3-8 YEARS out of date!

:yesway: To INGO for being such a fantastic site. I look forward to posting more once I have 'time to digest'.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'm not going to make a habit of replying to ancient posts, but I thought this one was worth while. I've been reading INGO forums for close to a year, but didn't actually join until recently.

I'm not particularly concerned about access to classifieds (yet:):), but I would like to get my thread count up so you guys can get to know me better, and to make it easier to reach out to local INGOers.

There's just one problem. THERE IS TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF ON HERE! I find myself spending hours reading threads that are 3-8 YEARS out of date!

:yesway: To INGO for being such a fantastic site. I look forward to posting more once I have 'time to digest'.

Advise for you on your points. Stick to the first couple of pages in each forum, that will keep you with the most current threads. Find areas where you have knowledge, and participate. If your thinking of doing a build, start a build thread. Do a review on some gear that you have. You get the idea. What NOT to do? Short replies such as "Nice gun!" The regular members will flag you pretty quickly, then us mods will go in and delete them. Enjoy yourself in here!

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana

Well played.... :rockwoot:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    It is too common for idiot police to give the majority of professionals a bad name. The bad ones have to be weeded out, and I don`t give a crap about that "protecting our brothers" lunacy. Help get rid of the bad apples, or you`re complicit.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom