• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Me standing in gamestop with rifle and handgun was totally cool. Standing in line outside was a different story.

Mall security rolls up in a ****ty Saturn, and another dude walks up:

MS1: will you take your mask off please?
    Me: No but I will pull part down.
    MS1: what's up with all of this?
    Me: I'm standing in line for a video game. Yourself?
    Ms1: you can't have that, you need to leave. Where is your car?
    Me: my car is somewhere nearby. You realize I a
    Within my legal rights yes?
    MS1: Not in the mall you aren't.
    Me: So you believe that mr. Simon has the right to take away my constitutional rights?
    Ms1: look you have to leave if my boss sees you, I get in trouble and you will go to jail.
    Me: I won't go to Jail because I've broken no law. I'm not arguing with you for fun, I'm being polite, but I believe you don't know the laws of Indiana.
    MS1: look, I'm telling you to put those in your car, or leave.
    Me: Ill leave, before I'll allow anyone to disarm me
    Ms1: then you need to leave.

That pretty much sums it up

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Why did you have the long gun at the mall? I realize it's perfectly legal but you've got to know someone there isn't going to be pleased.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    You went to the mall carrying a rifle with a mask on, and you're surprised you got stopped be mall security? Am I missing something? I understand you are within your rights as long as you leave their property when requested to, but don't understand why you would be surprised.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    You should of had someone video tape you, i like your style, was it a skeleton mask? It could of only been better if you yelled enemy ac-130 above and took off running for the nearest building.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    :dunno: Private property, they set the rules. You either abide by them if you wish to use their property, or don't patronize anti-gunners. Simon Malls is hardly the only business with anti-gun policies. Heck, lots of gun stores are no different. Course, while I support OC quite strongly, I'm not sure what you expected going to a public (and notoriously anti-gun) place like a mall dressed like that. Gonna get noticed!

Now, I notice come CC'ers have chimed in with their usual name calling. I'm curious... do ya'll violate the express wishes of the property owners by carrying your guns concealed? Doesn't that seem kind of rude to violate the property owner's rights like that? Don't you respect their right to control their property? Up to you if you are going to slink around and and disrespect the property owners. It just seems to me it would be more honest to either obey the rules, or don't patronize the establishment. Seems to me that saying it's OK to cc on such properties is OK because they don't know it is kinda like saying it's ok to shoplift so long as they don't find out.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I didn't call anyone names. I just said carrying a long gun, while wearing a mask, is beyond stupid. I have no problem with anyone OCing, I'll even do it sometimes.

But carrying a rifle, while wearing a mask, is very stupid. There are better ways to than this to defend your rights.

Oh wait, he was just celebrating the release of a video game.
    This just makes it all better. :rolleyes:

:dunno: Private property, they set the rules. You either abide by them if you wish to use their property, or don't patronize anti-gunners. Simon Malls is hardly the only business with anti-gun policies. Heck, lots of gun stores are no different. Course, while I support OC quite strongly, I'm not sure what you expected going to a public (and notoriously anti-gun) place like a mall dressed like that. Gonna get noticed!

Now, I notice come CC'ers have chimed in with their usual name calling. I'm curious... do ya'll violate the express wishes of the property owners by carrying your guns concealed? Doesn't that seem kind of rude to violate the property owner's rights like that? Don't you respect their right to control their property? Up to you if you are going to slink around and and disrespect the property owners. It just seems to me it would be more honest to either obey the rules, or don't patronize the establishment. Seems to me that saying it's OK to cc on such properties is OK because they don't know it is kinda like saying it's ok to shoplift so long as they don't find out.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    :dunno: Private property, they set the rules. You either abide by them if you wish to use their property, or don't patronize anti-gunners. ...

Now, I notice come CC'ers have chimed in with their usual name calling. I'm curious... do ya'll violate the express wishes of the property owners by carrying your guns concealed?

:+1:
    for calling out the hypocrites on both sides of OC/CC. Too many demand their rights be respected, but won't respect others rights.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom