• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What if the place is robbed?
    In that case they dont call the police or just ask them to leave their evil guns outside right?
    Well they wouldnt get robbed by someone armed with a gun of course since they have a sign against that but in case the guy has a knife I guess the police would have to fight him with knives too for respect for the owner.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Come down to the Greenwood BW3 on Co. Line and Emerson. They've never given me a problem for the years I've been OC'ing there!

Second that! Although I don't OC, I "exposed" myself one night and the manager walked by and asked if it was a, sputter, Glock!:xmad: Hahahahahahaha, fool!

I wasn't carrying my Glock that night, the holster is uncomfortable and I haven't gotten around to buying a new one yet.:laugh:

NickL45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    I've been in the BW-3 in Clarksville several times, the most recent last Tuesday. I've never had any problems with their service. I've seen the sign by the door, but I CC and just ignore it. Though I am considering taking my business to an establishment that respects our rights.

StarbaseSSD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Clarksville IN
    The Clarksville Buffalo Wild Wings has to be the worst I've ever been to. As hard-headed as I am, two terrible visits just weren't enough for me... I had to go for a third, although reluctantly, on the insistence of friends. I won't grace that specific store with my presence again... especially after finally noticing that sign on the door.

For anybody wanting to try it out... they've got the worst service you can imagine.
    Every other b-dubs I've been to, on the other hand, was great... but this is your warning Clark/Floyd area INGO'rs

Have to agree with you. Gave the manager one of the cards mentioned above, he tossed it in the trash in front of me. Wrote the Corp office, and got a generic reply stating it was for their customer's benefit. Never again.

1911 nut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Nothwest In.
    They are violating Indiana law by posting those signs Wal-Mart put those signs up at the Logansport store in '96 and one of the city cops told them they had to take them down or they would be fined

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I've Oc'd there a few times. No problems so far. Couple weird looks in the bathroom, but that could have been for other reasons as well.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    They are violating Indiana law by posting those signs Wal-Mart put those signs up at the Logansport store in '96 and one of the city cops told them they had to take them down or they would be fined

Which law? Can you post a link to the particular Indiana Code they violate?

I would be surprised if you could. Private entities in Indiana always have the right to determine if they will allow guns on their property; their only recourse for failure to respect their request is to ask you to leave, though (and if you don't leave, you can be charged with trespassing). It is only public entities that, as of 1 July 2011, are not allowed to ban firearms except in just a few exceptions, such as buildings that contain a courtroom.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    BW's corporate policy is NO guns on their property or in their stores. My sister worked there until she was fired because they found out she was ccing at work since she had to park around back and got off late at night. A few friends and I have been asked to take our guns to the car or to leave from the one in Louisville,KY and the one in Clarksville,IN a few times. Manager stating its their company policy so I always -1 BW3 to anyone that mentions it as a place to eat while we are out.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It'll be a damn shame if the BW3 in Greenwood ever asks me to leave. I go there nearly every week, very OC, and I've had a lot of great conversations with staff regarding guns. This may be a store to start a ripple effect... get them on board more openly and publicly

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    It'll be a damn shame if the BW3 in Greenwood ever asks me to leave. I go there nearly every week, very OC, and I've had a lot of great conversations with staff regarding guns. This may be a store to start a ripple effect... get them on board more openly and publicly

You, sir, have been nominated to lead this revolt against the corporate policy!

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I usually CC when I go to the Clarksville one, so its never been a problem for me.

I don't enjoy giving my business to a corporation that doesn't respect our rights....but where will I get my Asian Zing wings if I don't go to BDubs?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Went to lunch with my family in Clarksville today. Wife asked where I wanted to go. My answer was anywhere except B-Dubs or Hooters. I told her why and she told me I was being silly. Sorry but that is how I feel and it is my money as well as hers. If a business does not want guns on their property I will respect their opinion and as a consumer I can chose to do business elsewhere. And while we were on the topic I told her no more Toys R Us.

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yep that sign has been up at the Clarksville Bdubs since it was built. My wife and I go there often, have yet to have bad service honestly. I do tend to CC and just ignore the sign but would leave if asked to lock up firearm in my car.

Someone suggested you should try out Roosters, I have to agree with that option. Their boneless wings actually seem to have more meat to them and some tasty sauces, plus the rest of the food they serve is great too. They have TVs up like Hooters and BW3's so you are not missing anything there.

Located behind the Greentree Mall in the old Damions.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    ghostpoint;2008760 My wife and I go there often said:
    See, this comment makes me wonder if the servers are just effing with people that they know are carrying.... -1 Clarksville BDubs.....

On that note, I've CC and OC'd @ the Greenwood (County Line & Emerson) Bdubs ever since it opened without an issue. Just moved a bit further away back in November so I haven't been back but I've never had anything but a good time and good food at the Greenwood location.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Untill I can find somewhere else that will mix bw-3's hot-bbq and spicy-garlic half and half in the bottles for me I am stuck giving them at least a little money every couple of weeks

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    See, this comment makes me wonder if the servers are just effing with people that they know are carrying.... -1 Clarksville BDubs.....

I had issues with their ID policy. I ordered a beer, girl asked to see ID, no problem, I show her my DL, get my beer, order another one a few minutes later, same girl wants to see ID again. When I told her she just brought me a beer 10 minutes earlier, she said it was their policy to card with each purchase. I told her nevermind, and went to Longhorn and had a beer and dinner. I figure if their public policies are that dumb, god knows what goes on in the kitchen.

Top Bottom