• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Went to dinner tonight at BW3's in Clarksville, and noticed, for the first time, a sign that said "BW3 bans guns on these premises" I was stewing during dinner, and I told my wife that I was going to give the manager a card I picked up at the Knob Creek gun show, telling them I would take my business else where, she said to not make a scene....so I handed it to a server and said "give this to the manager" , and left. I am now going to e-mail BW3 HQ and tell them this too! I love their wings!!

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    I highly recommend that you check out Roosters.

That sign has been up for awhile, ever since I've been in the area about two years ago. It was the first time that I had seen one at a Buffalo Wild Wings. I got to reading up on it, and it does seem to be a company wide mindset. I've since seen the signs popping up at other locations as well.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I will have to visit one of the BW3 up here (Mishawaka) and see if they also ban them. I just love their wings! Perhaps Wings Etc could be an alternative.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That place (particularly the Clarksville store) ******* sucks! I've emailed corporate before, concerning other dumb policies they have, as well as the no gun sign, and never got a response. I went there twice, and I will never go in another one of their ****** stores. You should have come over to Outback and dined with me and the Mrs.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Danielocean03 and I ate at Ram last night after range time. We were both carrying and both had carloads of EBR's. The worst thing that happened was that I had garlic breath from the garlic fries. I may have farted as well. We can't be sure.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    That place (particularly the Clarksville store) ******* sucks! I've emailed corporate before, concerning other dumb policies they have, as well as the no gun sign, and never got a response. I went there twice, and I will never go in another one of their ****** stores. You should have come over to Outback and dined with me and the Mrs.
    Maybe next time.. love their steaks!

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    That store has had the sign up since it opened. As mentioned in another B-Dubs thread on here, corporate stores are generally gun friendly, but franchisees are free to set their own policies.

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    The Clarksville Buffalo Wild Wings has to be the worst I've ever been to. As hard-headed as I am, two terrible visits just weren't enough for me... I had to go for a third, although reluctantly, on the insistence of friends. I won't grace that specific store with my presence again... especially after finally noticing that sign on the door.

For anybody wanting to try it out... they've got the worst service you can imagine.
    Every other b-dubs I've been to, on the other hand, was great... but this is your warning Clark/Floyd area INGO'rs

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    That store has had the sign up since it opened. As mentioned in another B-Dubs thread on here, corporate stores are generally gun friendly, but franchisees are free to set their own policies.

I'm pretty sure it's the opposite actually. The corporate owned stores are the ones with the signs, the franchised locations are hit-and-miss. The two around here, Merrillville and Schererville are both franchise locations and neither has the sign. I've OC'ed in them both without issue.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    BW3's is a thorn in the side for us. As is Hooters. Hooters wings always kinda sucked IMHO, but the view made up. BW3's used to be decent but the decline in quality the past few years has had me looking for other wing joints. Personally, if you like BBQ, you just can't beat G.T. South's wings. SO GOOD!!!:rockwoot:

I know they don't have that much in the way of different spicy sauces, but their wings are fall off the bone tasty.:twocents:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Danielocean03 and I ate at Ram last night after range time. We were both carrying and both had carloads of EBR's. The worst thing that happened was that I had garlic breath from the garlic fries. I may have farted as well. We can't be sure.
    HUH, I thought that was thunder!

Top Bottom