• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Is there a utility/pouch/belt for carrying those cookies? I was thinking Pancho Villa style so to not intefere with my dual crossdraw pistols when I hit trail #3 at Turkey Run?

Further: Bought a fishing license prior to taking my 5yr old w/ his "Power Rangers" fishing pole. I didn't want the DNR folks thinking we were packing, except worms for bait. Didn't even see any CO officers the entire weekend.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well the mailman just came and picked up the letters, time to sit back and watch the governments chain of command work.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Call Ted Kaczynski, he might have some ideas.
    Wah? How is that even related? Purple or not, that's just weird :n00b:

What office did you send the letters to, again? Might be worth a call to be sure they received them and forwarded them to the right person. It takes a while for stuff to get around the DNR, especially if it has to go to another office.

Here is some contact info, just in case it is useful:

Brown County State Park
    P O Box 608
    Nashville, IN 47448
    (812) 988-6406
    (812) 988-5240 Interp. Ctr.
    (812) 988-4017 Fax

Indianapolis Central Office
    Dan Bortner, Director
    402 W. Washington St., Room W298
    Indianapolis, IN 46204
    (317) 232-4124
    (317) 232-4132 - Fax
    (800) 622-4931 Toll Free (Indiana Only)
    (866) 622-6746 Camping, Shelter, Family Cabin Reservations
    Campgrounds and Camping Reservations - Indiana Department of Natural Resources

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    With all due respect: Purple text, just kidding, whatever... this response is inappropriate and I can't believe the mods let it stand. :twocents:

Last edited by a moderator:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    With all due respect: Purple text, just kidding, whatever... this response is inappropriate and I can't believe the mods let it stand. :twocents:

You are right. The comment was inappropriate, but it would have been gone sooner had you reported it. :yesway:

Ltemfly4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I would have been polite, but ask him what law states that? And where he heard of this. I would tell him you have no problem putting away, till he leaves, but you would like to reference this law for later. Of course he probably wants to look like the only one in 'charge'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    What post was inappropriate? I think some of you guys are way to sensitive about language on here, from some other examples I've seen!
    Everyone on here wants to support the second amendment to The Constitution, but disregard the first!?!?!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    What post was inappropriate? I think some of you guys are way to sensitive about language on here, from some other examples I've seen!
    Everyone on here wants to support the second amendment to The Constitution, but disregard the first!?!?!
    The offending post(s) have been removed, and had nothing to do with bad language.

BTW: The first limits the .gov, not the mods!

Back to the OP: did you get a chance to call them yet?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

This is a privately owned Forum, Fenway can make any rules he wants about speech, just like you can in your house.

Internet Forums aren't Democracies, they are Benevolent Dictatorships. :D

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    You are right. The comment was inappropriate, but it would have been gone sooner had you reported it. :yesway:

Sorry. You don't pay enough for me to do your simple job for you. :yesway:

The post mentioned sending somebody a bomb and was in poor taste. It's gone now.

Top Bottom