• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think its kindof wreckless with your own life (which contradicts her states reasoning to "go home safe at night" ) at the point when you know backup has taken over the pursuit and obviously he won't be getting away. I mean its her life. I do commend her attitude. It's an ego thing and I can sypothize.

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I think its kindof wreckless with your own life (which contradicts her states reasoning to "go home safe at night" ) at the point when you know backup has taken over the pursuit and obviously he won't be getting away. I mean its her life. I do commend her attitude. It's an ego thing and I can sypothize.
    Ego? It's called finishing what you start. The ability to place handcuffs on the person who shot you is priceless. It will also assist in diminishing any PTSD that might creep up, it's closure. See, there is NOTHING certain in life or in our job. If that was me and I was still behind the suspect and able to continue but pulled out anyway only to find out they lost them, I would have a hard time forgiving myself. "It's an ego thing" suggests that she continued on only to satisfy some primal macho instinct...that is not the case. A warrior will say, "You shot me and I will not let you get away with that."

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass

Her backup didn't get there until about 1 minute after she stopped? What point had they "taken over"?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    of course you would, cause the shooter was just exercising his rights right?

Holy ****. Do you even stop to think about the stupid **** you post? Ever?

I'm not one to defend 88GT by any stretch of the imagination. I have plenty of issues with her that I won't go into here. But come on. That's not even CLOSE to what she said. Try reading it again.

Now that you've gone back and done that... how about you explain how chasing the dude after being shot in the face was a better choice WITH THAT GOAL IN MIND than maybe GOING TO THE HOSPITAL?

Now, before you go full retard on ME, I'm not saying what she did was wrong. I admire it. I wish all of us could pull out that level of fortitude and guts and will to win. It's just when you put it in the context of "...wanna go home to my kids..." going to the hospital straight away would be a much better choice.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    based on the way she drove that squad car making a perfect 4-point turn at beginning of the video, she was more can capable to handle what she was doing. heck she did it better than my wife would have done it sober.

look at the big picture: A armed and violent are at large. every second counts.

good job, Marine.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Now, before you go full retard on ME, I'm not saying what she did was wrong. I admire it. I wish all of us could pull out that level of fortitude and guts and will to win. It's just when you put it in the context of "...wanna go home to my kids..." going to the hospital straight away would be a much better choice.

because some people think of others before they think of themselves

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    because some people think of others before they think of themselves

That doesn't explain how, IN THE CONTEXT OF GOING HOME TO HER KIDS, chasing the guy that just shot her in the face was a better decision. It also doesn't explain your surely intentional misreading of 88GT's post. That goes back to my question... do you think about the things you post?

Or do you do it "...just to annoy..." like someone else around here?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    of course you would, cause the shooter was just exercising his rights right?

Troll much?

After you've been shot, the way of guaranteeing your going home is to stay where they're not. Following them results in, what was mentioned over the radio, more shots being fired. Put it this way, you're shot. They leave, the probability of you being shot is less likely than if you follow. You should worry more about the bleeding than more shots, unless they come back. On the alternative, you follow. You now have to worry about bleeding and being shot again.

This has nothing to with exercising rights, quit trolling.

Top Bottom