• Status
    Not open for further replies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I try not to leave mine running. Now there do you like me now?;)

i dont blame you for following your departments proceedures. like i said in other threads. i think cops need MUCH better pay, but i still have not been shown solid evidence of the cost effectiveness of taking home duty vehicles. so until then im against it. im for saving money, its not about me trying to take away cars from cops. i think a take home car with free gas for you would be great, but only if it realy did save money, and people didnt abuse it.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I didn't pass the law. I have mixed feelings on it myself. But...it is in fact the law. If you disagree with it try to get it repealed. I wear mine at all times. Always have even before it became law. I have been to more wrecks than I care to remember where people have been ejected from vehicles that were involved in very survivable crashes. If you don't want to wear one,don't,it makes no difference to me.
    My comments are aimed not at you, but our society in general. I always wear my seatbelt, and I always wear my helmet, eye protection, foot protection, gloves,on the motorcycle, and on the dirtbike too, I do it because it's a good idea. And by the way, forums like this do help to change the laws!! Witness HB 1065 & 1068.Good to exercise our brains on these issues.:popcorn:

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    no its not. remember the cops in New Orleans that beat up a 80 yr old grandma ON FILM??? i do. she didnt even threaten them. I bet they felt like men too for giving her a black eye, and tackling her in her own SAFE home. Anytime the cops say there doing something to protect you, they realy mean to say they are doing it to protect themselves.
    your probly a cop. oh sorry i must have hurt your feelings. NO IM NOT SORRY. i didnt say it was ALL cops. but your quick deffense of them makes me wonder

No more than the US soldiers who gang-raped a 14 year old Iraqi girl, murdered her family, and doused her body in kerosene before setting her on fire. I bet they felt like men, didn't they? But hey...I support good troops.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    No more than the US soldiers who gang-raped a 14 year old Iraqi girl, murdered her family, and doused her body in kerosene before setting her on fire. I bet they felt like men, didn't they? But hey...I support good troops.

your right that stuff happens with troops too. but i will tell you the stresses of combat FAR outway the stresses of Police work. it doesnt make it right by any means though. ive always said if you cant handle it then get out of it, no matter what job it is.
    war is evil in its self, its meant to be. you cant compare soldiers to police though. if we lived in a country where in any neighborhood you TRUELY feared dying everytime you left your home, then i would not rush to such judgement on police over agression. sometimes you need to sit back, secure the area, and take a breath and use your head. No fatalities is far better than even 1, especialy with LE, because civilian safety is the number one priority, or should be (i know they dont teach that)

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    your right that stuff happens with troops too. but i will tell you the stresses of combat FAR outway the stresses of Police work. it doesnt make it right by any means though. ive always said if you cant handle it then get out of it, no matter what job it is.
    war is evil in its self, its meant to be. you cant compare soldiers to police though. if we lived in a country where in any neighborhood you TRUELY feared dying everytime you left your home, then i would not rush to such judgement on police over agression. sometimes you need to sit back, secure the area, and take a breath and use your head. No fatalities is far better than even 1, especialy with LE, because civilian safety is the number one priority, or should be (i know they dont teach that)

Well, well, well.....now look who is defending the scumbags who violate their oaths. Sorry. The "war is hell" excuse doesn't cut it with me. Last time I checked, joining the armed forces is voluntary in our great country. It seems to me that knowing that you may die at anytime would make you always do the RIGHT and HONORABLE thing, not default to rape and murder of children. But hey....whatever lets you sleep at night. Stress is a b*tch, I guess.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Well, well, well.....now look who is defending the scumbags who violate their oaths. Sorry. The "war is hell" excuse doesn't cut it with me. Last time I checked, joining the armed forces is voluntary in our great country. It seems to me that knowing that you may die at anytime would make you always do the RIGHT and HONORABLE thing, not default to rape and murder of children. But hey....whatever lets you sleep at night. Stress is a b*tch, I guess.

RE-READ THE WHOLE QUOTE!!!! I said it doesnt make it right. Id line them up and shoot them!! the same as id do those cops if i was their judge. but im not.

but hey im one of the many people who would just turn that whole discusting place into glass with ALL of the people in it. sorry but when a woman or a 8 yr old is pointing an ak47 at me, the last thing going through my mind is the thought "what will people on their couches back home safe in america think?" i pull the trigger, no second thought about it, and NO remorse afterwords either. im past that faze. most all of the people there hate us, just cause of where we are from, i didnt start hating them until they started trying to kill me and my friends

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    RE-READ THE WHOLE QUOTE!!!! I said it doesnt make it right. but hey im one of the people who would just turn that whole discusting place into glass with ALL of the people in it. sorry but when a woman or a 8 yr old is pointing an ak47 at me, the last thing going through my mind is the thought "what will people on their couches back home safe in america think?" i pull the trigger, no second thought about it, and NO remorse afterwords either. im past that faze

Wow. You would commit mass genocide with nuclear weapons, why exactly? I guess you are not far from the scumbags who dishonor their country by committing rape and murder of civilians. The people "on the couch" pay your salary and expect you to avoid dishonoring our nation by raping and murdering civilians, and advocating the vaporizing of large populations of humans because you can't handle the stress.

[personal attacks removed -shooter521]

Last edited by a moderator:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Wow. You would commit mass genocide with nuclear weapons, why exactly? I guess you are not far from the scumbags who dishonor their country by committing rape and murder of civilians. The people "on the couch" pay your salary and expect you to avoid dishonoring our nation by raping and murdering civilians, and advocating the vaporizing of large populations of humans because you can't handle the stress.

[personal attacks removed -shooter521]

big 9 post talkin here. who is your other username?? you use this account when you wanna talk smack?

i never raped or murdered anyone.

but yes i would nuke the whole place to save 1 american life. why?? because we are better! Americans have worked for what we have. they have had THOUSANDS of years to get it right and its still a sh*t hole. theres my answer. i say it plain. either you like it or you dont. i dont care what you think or believe. your opinion is yours to have, but worthless to me.

did we commit mass genocide in WWII against Japan when we dropped the bomb?? too many people today wory about colateral damage to try and be PC correct. there is no PC in fighting war, and everytime you try to insert reason or politics in war, it gets more troops killed. plain and simple. leave the fighting up to the soldiers who know how to do it. i'll leave mowing the lawn up to you.

also for the record, im not in the armed forces anymore technically. im a contractor now. so im paid by a private company, whos paid by the govt. if you dont like it, then tough sh*t.

Last edited by a moderator:

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    JOC, do you know what a welfare check is, and all the various circumstances that can warrant one?

:hijack:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7sCxS6N3-4]YouTube - As Good As It Gets-1.avi[/ame]

/:hijack:

Not taking a position one way or another on the OP (too little actual information). Just the comment above in response to the "stay off my property" comment brought this scene to mind.

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    big 9 post talkin here. who is your other username?? you use this account when you wanna talk smack?

i never raped or murdered anyone.

but yes i would nuke the whole place to save 1 american life. why?? because we are better! theres my answer. i say it plain. either you like it or you dont. i dont care what you think or believe. your opinion is yours to have, but worthless to me.

did we commit mass genocide in WWII against Japan when we dropped the bomb?? too many people today wory about colateral damage to try and be PC correct. there is no PC in fighting war, and everytime you try to insert reason or politics in war, it gets more troops killed. plain and simple. leave the fighting up to the soldiers who know how to do it. i'll leave mowing the lawn up to you.

You prove your dishonor with each additional post. If I remember correctly, Japan started the war back in 1941. Even after they refused to surrender, we didn't turn their entire country "into glass." Two cities were specifically chose due to their materiel support of Japan's military capability. But hey...why am I teaching history to a supposed "ranger?"

Your grammar and syntax prove to me that you are nothing but a kid posting from his mom's basement. There is no way in hell that an actual Army Ranger would get on a public forum and embarrass himself and his brothers like you do. Here....let me show you something:

The Ranger Creed

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Rangers.
    A
    cknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

N
    ever shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some.

G
    allantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.
    Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

Consider that, the next time you want to pretend to be something that you are not.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You prove your dishonor with each additional post. If I remember correctly, Japan started the war back in 1941. Even after they refused to surrender, we didn't turn their entire country "into glass." Two cities were specifically chose due to their materiel support of Japan's military capability. But hey...why am I teaching history to a supposed "ranger?"

Your grammar and syntax prove to me that you are nothing but a kid posting from his mom's basement. There is no way in hell that an actual Army Ranger would get on a public forum and embarrass himself and his brothers like you do. Here....let me show you something:

The Ranger Creed

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Rangers.
    Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.
    Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some.
    Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.
    Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.
    Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

Consider that, the next time you want to pretend to be something that you are not.

i know what who i am. im not a poser. i also dont hide behind a fake username like you do either. kid in moms basement. LMAO.

yeah i can give you a good history of the U.S. Military. also i live by the creed. you havent even earned the right to copy and paste the Ranger Creed, let alone preach to ANY Ranger about it.

your the one posing here not me. your just trying to stir stuff up. sorry im not in a fighting mood today. come to the southside meet, maybe i will be by then. we can talk about it all you want in a civilized setting, face to face like adults, and not crap on a good thread. that way no one is "hiding" behind a computer. im not embarased by anything i say, nor do i embarass my Brothers, whom you have no right to speak for.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    damn, if only i would have went to school to be an English major. then i would CARE about spelling and grammar, and people would take me seriously. wait....... how did G.W. Bush get elected president???

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    i know what who i am. im not a poser. i also dont hide behind a fake username like you do either. kid in moms basement. LMAO.

yeah i can give you a good history of the U.S. Military. also i live by the creed. you havent even earned the right to copy and paste the Ranger Creed, let alone preach to ANY Ranger about it.

your the one posing here not me. your just trying to stir stuff up. sorry im not in a fighting mood today. come to the southside meet, maybe i will be by then. we can talk about it all you want in a civilized setting, face to face like adults. that way no one is "hiding" behind a computer. im not embarased by anything i say, nor do i embarass my Brothers, whom you have no right to speak for.

So, your real name is E5RANGER375? Your parents must have had a weird sense of humor.

Not sure you have to "earn" the right to copy and paste, but whatever. Sounds childish to me.

Any American who was born in our great nation and pays his/her taxes has EVERY right to say whatever they want to whoever they want. Although you obviously don't think so, you are NO better than any other citizen.

Even on the slim chance that you may actually be a soldier of some type, your rants on this forum (I've read quite a few) are an embarrassment to those who you claim to represent. They look more like the discombobulated rantings of a loon than any coherent communication from a professional soldier. God forbid we, as a nation, have dipped this low in order to find men and women willing to serve.

From thumping your virtual chest about "post count" to veiled invitations to meet when you are in a "fighting mood," you prove yourself to be somewhat less than the professional soldier that you claim to be.

The military power is held in strict subordination to the civilian power in our great nation. Never forget that when you are bad-mouthing the citizens who are paying your salary and deriding them as "people on the couch." If this is your level of respect for your fellow Americans, then just exactly who are you serving, other than your own ego?

I don't need to thump my chest about who I am or what I do for a living on the internet. I guess "rangers" and stupid MySpace girls have something in common after all. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom