• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pffft, the lot you know, Mr. J. If I cannot use the force of the government to tell you what to do for your own good (buy insurance, not eat certain foods, not smoke, not drink alcohol, etc.) then how can I have control over your life?

Hmmmm, riddle me that.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    So what about the hardworking man i work with who had the misfortune of having two very sick children.

Both of my children are blessed with excellent health and more brains than me, so i cant help but feel for this man and his family.

From the statements some of you are making maybe some people shouldnt be allowed to exist or breed, are you suggesting your people fire up the gas chambers.
    I feel very bad for your friends kids. It shouldn't be up to just the man to take care of the kids. I have my son on insurance through work ($45.00 wk) plus pay $30.00 a week cash for him to be in temporary guardianship of his family. If they need more help, get it from the other half. I supported him on my own without child support for the last 5 yrs. Previous to that, I paid 9yrs. of child support. Should I be responsible to pay the other halfs way. Hell no. Neither is anyone else. It takes 2 to have a baby and 2 to pay the bills.

cbop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Winamac
    From the statements some of you are making maybe some people shouldnt be allowed to exist or breed, are you suggesting your people fire up the gas chambers.

You might want to warm up a bit before you make a stretch like that... you could pull a muscle or something:):

Top Bottom