• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    A hopeful thing I've been noticing about all these anti gun adds is that there are alot of others out there like us posting in the comments on how rediculous those posts are....

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    HUH! Slams leaders and then advocates for more firearms control all at the same time. I guess having millions sometimes just isn't enough.
    And the reason for the spike in firearm sales is common sense. People want to protect themselves.
    He's free to make his millions and state his opinions the way he sees fit. Now can we be free to defend ourselves the way we see fit.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So if gun owners are white racists, then what does it say about non-white gun owners????

And if white gun owners are racists, then why do I see them welcoming non-white people to gun ownership. I'm not claiming all do. I'm sure there are racists gun owners just as there are racists anti-gunners.

Crydaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    What an idiot! We should ban the assualt fork and the concealed carry spoon! Obiesity kills more people then guns!

I think he would oppose that.....

Clearly this man does not have a clue of what he is saying. Trying to rouse up the topic probably because he has an upcoming film to be released.

I own a gun because I want to be able to protect my family from any force or being that threatens their life. It does not matter what color man,animal,Martian,etc.....

I HAVE never stereotyped gun owners as racist. I started competing uspsa last season and every competitor I have met have never been prejudiced to me....On the contrary, they have been courteous and respectful.

Yep, I am a person of different color.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yep, I am a person of different color.

Green?
    Just guessing off your avatar.
    I have a problem with Zombies, so I guess I'm a racist. Is Zombie a race???

Then again, if you're a Zombie, and not trying to eat/kill me, then you're ok.

Unless you're Dianne Feinstein.
    That would be worse than a Zombie.
    Or a Dianne Feinstein Zombie, that would be worse. After she takes your guns, she eats your buns.

Top Bottom