• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    He needs to waddle his fat ass back to the nearest buffet and use his mouth for what he normally does, shoveling food down his throat.

And, he may want to note that one reason we haven't "been invaded' as he is referring to might be the fact that, unlike, say, France, we actually are an armed society. I've seen references to the fact that the Japanese decided against invading us during WWII because they knew that America was armed. Does anyone have a verifiable reference to this?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    He needs to waddle his fat ass back to the nearest buffet and use his mouth for what he normally does, shoveling food down his throat.

And, he may want to note that one reason we haven't "been invaded' as he is referring to might be the fact that, unlike, say, France, we actually are an armed society. I've seen references to the fact that the Japanese decided against invading us during WWII because they knew that America was armed. Does anyone have a verifiable reference to this?

The rifle behind every blade of grass quote has been debated here, and I think proven to be myth.

As far as never being invaded, at a minimum how do people not know that the White House and US Capitol building were burned by British during the war of 1812?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The rifle behind every blade of grass quote has been debated here, and I think proven to be myth.

As far as never being invaded, at a minimum how do people not know that the White House and US Capitol building were burned by British during the war of 1812?

Burning of Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as the Japanese thing, thanks. I did a quick search but couldn't find anything to either confirm or refute the statement. Now, as far as the War of 1812 that doesn't fit into Moore's revisionist history. Hence, why I phrased my statement "as he is referring to..."

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    As far as the Japanese thing, thanks. I did a quick search but couldn't find anything to either confirm or refute the statement. Now, as far as the War of 1812 that doesn't fit into Moore's revisionist history. Hence, why I phrased my statement "as he is referring to..."

The Japanese also took the Aleutians in WWII. But Alaska wasn't a state yet, so that might not count.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    There are actually some lucid moments in the article...I'm shocked...he seems to get that gun bans do not stop shootings...ok..who wrote that and where did they put the real Moore?

Indeed he does. But those words are buried in a deeper message that calls out all gun-owners as racist.

I'm not afraid of black people, I'm afraid of morons... and as we know the world is vastly populated with morons, and they wield a far more devastating power than any firearm - the weapon of ignorance, and votes.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Funny how the leftist Hollywood elite tell us how we'd never ever need guns for self-defense purposes and then spews out tons and tons of TV shows and movies based on a post-apocalyptic U.S.A. that shows just the opposite.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    Funny how the leftist Hollywood elite tell us how we'd never ever need guns for self-defense purposes and then spews out tons and tons of TV shows and movies based on a post-apocalyptic U.S.A. that shows just the opposite.

Just like that POS Moore, it is to their advantage in the pocketbook. Wouldn't have quite the dramatic effect if we weren't allowed to see cool weapons in movies. Throwing sticks and rocks isn't quite the same.

Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    Gun bans don't work then later he says we need gun bans. No matter which side your on you have to see this makes no sense. I have flushed things better than him.

mfirem19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Grant County
    He is a liberal jack ass that sucks at everything he does. He is inspired by moments like this because its the only true media attention he gets. By the way to heck with the electric chair, the way this year is starting out let's just fire up the electric bleachers and get the liberals taken care of.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The Japanese also took the Aleutians in WWII. But Alaska wasn't a state yet, so that might not count.

For all the good that did them. I don't think there were any NRA chapters on Attu or Kiska, or the outcome might've been different... :patriot:

Ummmmm........ if we ban and confiscate all automatic and semi-automatic weapons, what's the purpose/need of a "7 round clip" limit ?:n00b:

To protect us against evil assault bolt-action rifles (BARs). Y'know, like Clyde Barrow used.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Moore is a profiteer. He uses these social issues to advance his bank account.
    He is now worth a lot of money. That is his agenda. If he cared so much he would direct proceeds from his endeavors to these causes and work towards solutions.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Well, first we would need to find someplace willing to accept him.

I believe just shipping him somewhere would be considered an act of war against whatever country he landed in. :twocents:

By parachute into Pyongyang or Teheran?

Just let them try to return him! (Maybe by ICBM...)

Top Bottom