• ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    WANTED: GOLD, SILVER, & PLATINUM

I will buy your Gold, Silver, and Platinum.
    -Broken jewelry & out of style jewelry
    -Coins (gold & pre-1964 silver)
    -Dental gold
    -Any form of gold and silver as long as it can be identified as such.

I have been in the gold and silver business for over 20 years. I'm not one of these fly by night businesses that just popped up because precious metal prices are at a historical high. I pay cash for all items and the transaction must be done FTF (face to face) in a public setting within a 50 mile radius of Indianapolis. Go ahead and shop your items around to the hundreds of businesses that are now buying gold and silver. Get your "best" price/offer...then contact me. Most of the time I can beat their offer significantly. Recently an INGO member had a Platinum ring that he wanted to sell, after shopping it around to several local businesses that "buy gold, silver & platinum", his best offer was $289.00...I was able to pay him $414.00.

Information you need to know when selling:
    1. Percentage of gold or silver in your item, Example: Gold-10K, 14K, 18K...ect. Silver-Coin 90% (pre-1964), pure (.999). or sterling (.925).
    2. Weight....you need to know the weight of your item, Example: penny weight, grams or troy ounces.

Contact Info:
    -Feel free in sending me a PM through INGO.
    -You can call me at 317-605-8468
    Brad

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    What is a 1928 st gaudens 20 dollar gold piece worth in good circulated condition?

Because your St. Gaudens has a collectors value on top of the gold value...it would probably bring $1600 to $1800 in the right market. Condition will mean everything ....without seeing it, the price range I gave you is an educated guess and may not reflect what you can sell it for. Currently gold is at $1340 an ounce...so at the very minimum it has that value.

Currently, I'm only interested in items that only have metal (gold,silver,platinum) value (no collector value).

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Ok,what are you giving for 10k gold? I have some 10k gold awards with saphires.I think I have 5 of them,not sure what they weigh,few grams.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    i have a 14k white gold class ring from high school, but i don't know how much it weighs. any advice on how to determine that or if it's worth anything?

If it's like most class rings it will have a color stone in it...you have to take the stone weight in to account (actually deduct the stone weight). I have seen men's class rings weigh from 5 dwt to 9 dwt depending on style and the size. So the scrap gold value would be $150 to $270. This would be my best guess without knowing the actual weight of the ring.

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    If it's like most class rings it will have a color stone in it...you have to take the stone weight in to account (actually deduct the stone weight). I have seen men's class rings weigh from 5 dwt to 9 dwt depending on style and the size. So the scrap gold value would be $150 to $270. This would be my best guess without knowing the actual weight of the ring.

thanks, it has no sentimental value to me, so i will have to get it weighed soon :)

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    How many times face value do you pay for 90% silver coins? I usually accumulate $500 or $1000 face value and sell it. Right now, I am getting 16 times face value. Do you pay more or less than that???

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Testimonial:
    I met up with Brad at the Indy 1500 and was very pleased with what he was able to offer me for the old gold jewelry and silver that I had laying around.

On the gold, I originally took it to a local "We Buy Gold" place that has the dancing character holding a sign out by the road. I was quoted $355 for the gold and after a phone call $75 on a 10 troy ounce silver bar.

Brad gave me close to $700 for the Gold and $220 for the silver bar! If you have any gold or silver sitting around I recommend giving Brad a call.

Thanks again Brad

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    It was a Silver Town Bar. It's not for sale at this time....adding it to my stash. :D I do have you down for some Silver Eagles when I get some.

Cool, thanks. I'm also interested in Maple Leafs, if you ever come across those. But they seem to be pretty rare these days around here.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom