• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    What coins do you have laying around for sale?

I have a lot of pre 1964 coins that are not worth any more than silver value however, I can't sell them at this time because they were bought when silver was at $29 an ounce and I'm upside down on them at the moment. :( That's what can happen when you buy close to actual value and silver drops in price. Silver is only $27.27 an ounce when I checked this morning.
    Thank you for your interest.
    Brad

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Buying @ the Shipshewana Gun & Knife Show this weekend

I will be set up this weekend at the Shipshewana Gun & Knife Show. If your coming to the show and have gold & silver you would like to sell, come by my tables.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Anyone that is attending the Indy 1500 this weekend that has any silver or gold they are wanting to sell, stop by my tables. We are located in the main room. Look for our black with silver lettering banner "Brad's Knives & Knife Lady".

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    After telling you a hundred times that I was going to come see you and then me failing to do so, I will be at the 1500 and will be bringing a few things then! My apologies for not getting together with you earlier, it's been pretty hectic lately. I hope to see you at the show!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    After telling you a hundred times that I was going to come see you and then me failing to do so, I will be at the 1500 and will be bringing a few things then! My apologies for not getting together with you earlier, it's been pretty hectic lately. I hope to see you at the show!

No apologies necessary!!!...I know people get busy. I look forward to seeing you at the Indy 1500. :yesway:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom