• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wild Duece asked me to post this since he just got called into work and won't have access to INGO, PMs, or email until tomorrow due to work.

In any case he is looking for an FFL that can do the following.
    1) Accept WD's handgun
    2) Ship WD's handgun to gunsmith (who is FFL) [WD did not say which gunsmith but I take it he has a specific one in mind]
    3) Accept shipment of the handgun from the gunsmith once the gunsmith has completed the work

He needs to ship his handgun to gunsmith by this weekend.

Help!! Help!!! Help!!!!
    :D

If you have done this before please let me know who can/would (FFL wise) do it and the cost (if any). I will be calling WD tonight with the leads/results of this post.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Wild Duece asked me to post this since he just got called into work and won't have access to INGO, PMs, or email until tomorrow due to work.

In any case he is looking for an FFL that can do the following.
    1) Accept WD's handgun
    2) Ship WD's handgun to gunsmith (who is FFL) [WD did not say which gunsmith but I take it he has a specific one in mind]
    3) Accept shipment of the handgun from the gunsmith once the gunsmith has completed the work

He needs to ship his handgun to gunsmith by this weekend.

Help!! Help!!! Help!!!!
    :D

If you have done this before please let me know who can/would (FFL wise) do it and the cost (if any). I will be calling WD tonight with the leads/results of this post.

I can square him away with actual shipping cost "USPS Priority Mail" and have packing material and boxes. Flat $20 there and back round rip.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    He can ship it to the gunsmith himself, IF the gunsmith accepts shipments from individuals.

ETA: But an FFL can do it via USPS whereas we mere mortals cannot. And can do so much more economically than a mandatory (carrier rule) over-night from UPS or FedEx. So, go with FTE in DeMotte!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Thank you gentlemen!

On a side note ... visiting Combat45acp could turn out to be a bad thing ... for my bank account. I've never been around a suppressed firearm before today.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    He can ship it to the gunsmith himself, IF the gunsmith accepts shipments from individuals.

ETA: But an FFL can do it via USPS whereas we mere mortals cannot. And can do so much more economically than a mandatory (carrier rule) over-night from UPS or FedEx. So, go with FTE in DeMotte!

THIS

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Thank you gentlemen!

On a side note ... visiting Combat45acp could turn out to be a bad thing ... for my bank account. I've never been around a suppressed firearm before today.
    What time were you there? I was there @ 1500 picking up my new PSA lowers.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    What time were you there? I was there @ 1500 picking up my new PSA lowers.

Hmmm ... I was supposed to be there at 1500 myself but didn't get there until maybe 1520? You must have been in and out. There was a guy there picking up a bolt action .22 (Savage?). I don't think that was you ... he was too young (no offense). Come to think of it, I thought I saw a guy driving down the road in a smaller red vehicle that I said to myself, "That looks like a gun guy." You know ... one of "those people" from north of thirty. Ok, seriously ... I think I saw your red car pulling out of the driveway when I was still a quarter mile down the road.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Hmmm ... I was supposed to be there at 1500 myself but didn't get there until maybe 1520? You must have been in and out. There was a guy there picking up a bolt action .22 (Savage?). I don't think that was you ... he was too young (no offense). Come to think of it, I thought I saw a guy driving down the road in a smaller red vehicle that I said to myself, "That looks like a gun guy." You know ... one of "those people" from north of thirty. Ok, seriously ... I think I saw your red car pulling out of the driveway when I was still a quarter mile down the road.

I was the guy with the Savage. That's cool, I got to meet 2 INGO'ers Saturday.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

you should of called the cops! the future mayor of hammond needs more police records before he can qualify as a bonafind candidate for hammond. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @jediagh: Bite me. I swear you people just can't let s#$t die, can you?:draw:

I'm sorry Bill B. I did not know it bother you so much. From this point onward I won't mention the words "you people" or "future Hammond mayor" when referring to you. I will continue to give the link of what happened to you in St. John when you OC so others are aware of the environment they can encounter if stopping in St. John. :patriot:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Jedi only understands jokes in purple. He watches stand up comedy on TV and sits shocked that people would be so rude.

But "Barney"... so much purple he almost laughed himself to death one time. 3 nights in the ICU. :D

:laugh:

tried to rep you for this, but i gotta spread the love first. thanks for the laugh.

Top Bottom