• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Owensboro Multigun October 29th. Reg. at 9:00am, Match at 10:00am. Evidently in this one you can run 3 guns or use a rifle for all stages with your handgun.

Stages: ORPCI.org October Multigun Stages You can also find any other info you need on the match at www.orpci.org.

This will be my first multigun and I'm looking forward to it:rockwoot:

I think TF is in on this one- any other INGOers planning on going?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Owensboro Multigun October 29th. Reg. at 9:00am, Match at 10:00am. Evidently in this one you can run 3 guns or use a rifle for all stages with your handgun.

Stages: ORPCI.org October Multigun Stages You can also find any other info you need on the match at www.orpci.org.

This will be my first multigun and I'm looking forward to it:rockwoot:

I think TF is in on this one- any other INGOers planning on going?

I have Mudcat and Greg Harris Jr. coming with us with a possibilty of Steve Owens if his daughter doesn't make state... Well that sounded bad, Good luck to her but if not then come shoot with us!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Nice! The INGO contingent is building up!

Greg, if you read this, know that you can run my Saiga on the shotgun portions- I remember the difficulties at the Redbrush sidematch:D

I did a little ammo calculation and if my math was right (which is questionable) the round count goes: 31 Shotshells, 4 slugs, 82 pistol, 97 rifle. They've got it set up where you can run some courses with pistol only, so that would add to the count if you ran that way.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    They do not like reshoots there. There are just too many people that need to shoot.

On another note, would you be able to go to the 2nd Amendment Patriots meeting after the shoot? Its on the west side of Evansville so I understand if you can't make it.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    As it looks now I will be able to attend. Shotty loan will not be necessary, though I may do it just to shoot the Saiga.:):

Stages look like a lot of fun.

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    We'll be going to state:rockwoot:, so I wont be able to go:rolleyes:. That's o.k., maybe I can think hard about that 870 I use as compared to the real men who use something other than a pump. TF can fill you in on this...hehehehe:laugh:
    I hate just having fun.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    As much as I wish I could go, I just can not afford to go anyway at the moment. I'm working on getting my Flash Targets company off the ground and between those costs and the costs for SHOT Show, I'm broke at the moment.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Gary said on the website that this match will be scored by the "Fort Benning Method"

Not that it will matter, as I will probably be at the bottom of the pack, but does anyone know how "Fort Benning" scoring works?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Also "gaming" is allowed. Shooting and missing on purpose is a standard affair for the serious multigunner. :rolleyes:

Nice. I will likely prove myself to be a very serious multigunner then.

Wait- you said miss "on purpose". In this case, I'll just be a pathetic wannabe multigunner- you know, kind of like I am in IDPA:laugh:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks for that link! I just read through the rules- these dudes are SERIOUS about misses on targets past 100 yards.

You're welcome!

I actually like hefty penalties for misses or for choosing to not engage a target in order to save time.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    You're welcome!

I actually like hefty penalties for misses or for choosing to not engage a target in order to save time.

Wow- you know, it just never dawned on me to just flat out skip a target. I guess I approach these sports as a means of seeing how I can perform, not shorting out to get a win. I'll admit though that I have been concerned that I might run out of ammo trying to hit a target and go down several points:D. So, that answers that question- and I like it now. Five seconds down for skipping could be made up with speed elsewhere. 20 seconds per target skipped, not so easy.

I'm guessing TF saw this happen at a match once, hence his earlier post makes sense to me now as well.

Thanks again!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom