• ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    debate

I'm going to try not to watch cause I might throw a brick through my tv. And I like my tv. If I have to hear obama begin a sentence with "Look", it just might happen. Such an arrogant POS.

Jason

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    At this point, Romney is no different in my mind so all the MSM will be doing is trying to maintain the status quo. Remember, Romney is the guy who lost to McCain in 08 and my whole family was rejoicing over that little fact.

Romney just admitted a short time ago that he didn't support repealing Obamacare. This week he admitted he supports illegal immigration. My whole family will be voting for Romney because "he HAS to better than Obama." I personally LOATH everything President Obama stands for. Why would I vote for a man that supports almost everything Obama stands for, has so little spine that he wouldn't fight for the things he differs on, and is using sweet-sounding words to woo the GOP faithful into closing their eyes to his glaring flaws? I can't even muster up the interest to watch the debates much less vote for Romney.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There are only two differences between the two and neither matters when choosing a President.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Playing the 'lower expectations' game by both campaigns, if Romney stays upright and doesn't projectile vomit he is the winner. OTOH, if Obama doesn't expose his willy and wave it all around, then he prevails.*

* pretty much ripped from Jon Stuart last night.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The idea that "MSM is biased towards Democrats" is a bunch of theatrics used to add legitimacy to the idea there is actually a difference between the two parties. It also makes it easy to funnel conservatives toward statist neocon pundits.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    While I do subscribe to the notion that there's hardly a dime's worth of difference between the run-of-the-mill D or R or for that matter between Romney and the run-of-the-mill democrat presidential candidate of years past...unlike Obama, I have seen no evidence of Romney being a racist, a marxist, proponent of constitutional positive liberties, American appologist, (among others). Though he's not the small government, constitutional zealot I'd like---there is a difference between these two candidates. And it's easy to see, when you accept Obama for what he claims to be when the teleprompter isn't running.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    What choice do we have....not vote and just let the cards fall where they may....People die everyday for the right to vote...many of our forefathers died for the right to vote...If we the people get off our collectives asses and worked for ta third party it might happen in the next few years.....Obama said he would fundamentally change our county...he has not succeed and that is why he needs 4 more years....he is living the dreams of his father...to get rid of the white devils and Christianity. Romney on the other hand is a businessman, a successful one at that...he wants to prove that he can fix our country...My self I will vote for Romney, I do not want my grand children more in debt and living under the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What choice do we have....not vote and just let the cards fall where they may....People die everyday for the right to vote...many of our forefathers died for the right to vote...If we the people get off our collectives asses and worked for ta third party it might happen in the next few years.....Obama said he would fundamentally change our county...he has not succeed and that is why he needs 4 more years....he is living the dreams of his father...to get rid of the white devils and Christianity. Romney on the other hand is a businessman, a successful one at that...he wants to prove that he can fix our country...My self I will vote for Romney, I do not want my grand children more in debt and living under the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Yeah, I'm sure that was his father's dream. I won't get into it, but usually when a hate monger is trying to get rid of something, they don't move to create the very thing they abhor. Besides, if that were the case I would think that you and his father would have a few things in common.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I'm going to try not to watch cause I might throw a brick through my tv. And I like my tv. If I have to hear obama begin a sentence with "Look", it just might happen. Such an arrogant POS.

Jason

I'm going to make a drinking game of it. Every time he starts a sentence with, "Look...", or says, "fair share", I'll slam a shot of tequila.

I plan on getting really f***ed up.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom