• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have a craw space that the entrance is a closet, i would put my guns and ammo in there and then dry wall over the entry way. Guns, I don't have any guns.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Imagine that 70% of Americans vote to outlaw gun ownership. Do you turn yours in or relocate to another country?

I would say you may not have much choice. Knowing the lengths government can go to force its will upon you, in the end you will forcibly give up your guns. If you were able to keep a few them by deception, you'd likely never be able to enjoy them again because you'd likely be discovered and reported.

Where would you move? I'm not sure you'd find an alternative by that point. My guess would be that by the time the US reached this point, we'd be following the rest of the civilized world and there'd be no place to go.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    People actually own guns?

In all reality... I have never really thought about it. I'd assume America will never be that extreme.

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Not sure but id say that there are too many americans that wouldnt be willing to give up tere guns. Probably be an uprising. Not only from gun lovers but constitutionalists. Lets hope that it never gets to that point but if it does id hope that the outcome would be a failed attempt.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Imagine that 70% of Americans vote to outlaw gun ownership. Do you turn yours in or relocate to another country?

Sorry, but not even a 70% vote would make that constitutionally possible.

I would neither turn them in nor relocate. I would fart in their general direction. :cool:

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    First, if you want to relocate, where do you go?

Second, if they (whoever they are) thinks you have guns or even had any, they will tear your house down looking for them. I sold them or I lost them, will not be an acceptable answer.

Remember, our military (& the blue hats, which will come if we get to that point) have had years of experience looking for weapons, and know how to find them.

Would people be willing to give up their guns, I hope not. I'm 59 y/o, and have already told my family that that is 'my line in the sand' (and if it comes to that, hopefully I hold to it).

ATM, good point, so raise it to 76%. But depending on the state votes, you could get 3/4 with 70% (minor point).

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    If you think its time to bury them, you probably should be digging them up.

This. I've always heard it: If its time to bury them, its time to dig them up. Same idea...If you think it's time to start hiding your guns it may, in fact, be exactly the time when you need them most. I think more people than would admit have the same line in the sand. We've seen how such an order can be the beginning of the end for large numbers of people many other times in history.

I always think of the overreaching Jewish motto: "Never Again." Good for them...and I hope many Americans would feel the same.

Top Bottom