• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Surprised no one has cross posted this from Drudge, yet. :)

Second Hand Dealer Law - Acadiana's News Leader

House bill 195 basically says those who buy and sell second hand goods cannot use cash to make those transactions, and it flew so far under the radar most businesses don't even know about it.

Basically, in the name of making it "easier" for the police to get clues about fencing stolen property, they narrowed down cash transactions.

"When they came for the second-hand dealers...."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    You think if someones selling stolen property, they are going to ask for a check or credit card number and NOT except cash? lol??

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    (it's underneath too, i checked)

Yup. Mine too!

The what, now? Seems I've heard that term before, but it's been so long.

It's this really old piece of paper that used to be taught in schools and the Obama is using as doormat. He walks on it every chance he gets.

You think if someones selling stolen property, they are going to ask for a check or credit card number and NOT except cash? lol??

Right? They will just unload it to someone else on something like Craig's List, and then when that person goes to sell it get charged for Possession of Stolen Property, and possibly the actual theft...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's this really old piece of paper that used to be taught in schools and the Obama is using as doormat. He walks on it every chance he gets.

Oh, brother. The systematic dismantling of that venerable document began well before our illustrious President was even born. He's just continuing the legacy.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Oh, brother. The systematic dismantling of that venerable document began well before our illustrious President was even born. He's just continuing the legacy.

While he is A culprit, most of the rest of the government is guilty of all but burning it as well.

I was simply pointing out it's present location and use as to refresh Scutter's memory....

Which President hasn't?

Washington, Jefferson, William Henry Harrison, James Monroe, and I would even go as far as Grover Cleveland, but I am only halfway through the book, so I reserve the right to retract him later.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Worry not, comrades. Soon they'll have our personal identity microchips ready for implantation and we won't need such archaic devices as cash, drivers licenses, bank accounts, medical files, etc.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I was simply pointing out it's present location and use as to refresh Scutter's memory....

Washington, Jefferson, William Henry Harrison, James Monroe, and I would even go as far as Grover Cleveland, but I am only halfway through the book, so I reserve the right to retract him later.

Washington's use of the military against the people in the Whiskey Rebellion didn't disqualify him?

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

Washington - Whiskey Rebellion
    Jefferson - Tripled the size of goveernment during his term
    William Henry Harrison died 30 days after his inauguration. Not enough time on the job to rate.
    Monroe - The Monroe Doctrine.
    Grover Cleveland - nothing comes to mind off the top of my head, but 10 minutes of research would change that.

Every President has trampled the Constitution to some degree during their presidency.

Top Bottom