• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, I'm on record as saying I wanted to see what the police position was on the Tucson shooting. I wanted to read the affidavit for the search warrant and see what the beef was chief.

Now . . . I don't think it is necessary to hear both sides as the Pima County (Arizona) Sheriff has gone completely dark and is rapidly confirming my fears.

This stuff needs to stop. We need legislation to stop this behavior from our government.

Dupnik won't release more info about SWAT shooting of Tucson man

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Circling the wagons and getting the narrative straight. Pretty much SOP these days, in lots of departments. There will be nothing resembling justice in this case.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am saddened. If this was righteous (even an honest mistake) they would let us read the affidavit.

Now I now what this was and it makes me sick.

You think INDY cops would do anything different

No clue but any notion of "can't happen here" is just ostrich thinking.

The War on Drugs makes us all victims of government greed.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    And it seems it's only going to get worse from here...I really hope people at least attempt to start defending themselves before they are murdered. Maybe these thugs will start thinking twice before just busting down some innocent family's door.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And it seems it's only going to get worse from here...I really hope people at least attempt to start defending themselves before they are murdered. Maybe these thugs will think twice.
    They didn't think twice in this case. They shot over 70 rounds and then waited till the murder victim bled out. No-one else can expect any better.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    As some like to say, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

In this case, the prize should be a murder trial and a lot of people fired.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Guerena did not fire a shot and his gun had the safety on, deputies said, after initially saying he had fired on the SWAT officers.

This is just sickening, I am at a loss for words. In what instance & circumstance would it be necessary for 5 SWAT officers to average 14+ shots each on a person who not only didn't fire a shot, but had their rifle safety on?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I am saddened. If this was righteous (even an honest mistake) they would let us read the affidavit.

Didn't I say that in the other thread? :dunno:

Historically, when the .gov feels it is in the right, it is sure to provide the proof. When they don't, you can bet your secret moonshine still they know they're in the wrong.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    GIVE US YOUR DANGEROUS PLANTS AND SUBSTANCES BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT

police3.png

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was going to make one of my typical humorous posts but then I thought it wouldn't be appropriate with a dead Marine. The whole thing smells. This Sheriff has shown himself to be a left wing hit man (Gifford shooting) and I can't help but wonder if that plays into this case at all.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    but but but but, multiple officers would never ban together and risk their careers to cover up for other bad officers. bla bla bla. yes it always needs to be a case by case basis, but THIS case is exactly why I refuse to listen to any excuses that say people wont blatently risk something to break the law or cover for each other. because its been proven (not just with cops) that YES THEY WILL!!!!

my country is my faith. I swore an oath to the constitution of the United States of America. My life is pledged to it before all others because for all others to survive and thrive that oath must be honored and my country protected. you can have the best and most honorable intentions and have a selfless career but it doesnt mean when the day temptation or peer pressure comes you will act with integrity to your oath first. its clear these officers failed and lacked that integrity. so now a REAL patriot and a REAL warrior is murdered because of it by FALSE patriots

Last edited:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I've looked at this 100 ways. If the police get my house wrong and there's a no-knock, I'm dead. My own home defense plan is the same as his, send my wife and daughter to a closet and meet the intruders with my AR-15.

If they break the door down and I'm standing there with a rifle and I see they're cops so I don't shoot, they'll shoot me because I'm holding a rifle. If I shoot a cop before I realize who they are, retreat to another room, drop the rifle and wait for them - well, history teaches us what will happen. I won't get a chance to surrender.

A no-knock warrant for someone prepared to defend themselves is a death sentence. Which is exactly why there should be yes, I'm going to say it - zero tolerance for mistakes on no-knocks.

Top Bottom