• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Yeah Im an exploiter so much arent I? I ask 1 question about a weapon for sale and that makes me an exploiter? What a tool....

Look your post count is going back up.

You made 50 non quality posts and headed straight to the classifieds. You got slapped down and now wanna cry about it. Oh BTW Name calling is against the rules too. Did you spend any time reading them?

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Yeah Im an exploiter so much arent I? I ask 1 question about a weapon for sale and that makes me an exploiter? What a tool....
    When you join, shell out 50 worthless posts in an hour, and think you aren't exploiting is a problem. You may be able to view the classifieds, but good luck trying to buy/sell anything.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Nah Im just looking at the stupidity of people... aparently to them telling someone who asks an opinion on an EDC gun that either a taurus PT109 or an XD9SC is not a quality post... what a tool

It isn't. Your one liners on why it is or it isn't are worthless. If you think so please expand on WHY. Otherwise we would just have to take you on your word. And thus far, it isn't that great. Anyone can say this or that is great. But showing why will ACTUALLY provide some reasoning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom