Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Once again umm not worthless posts....

Well there is no point to arguing with you then. This childish banter is wasting my time. Why?

ummm, like, cause I said so.........

Well, because you tried to cheat the rules you will be watched. Have fun and I hope you decide to share some of your wealth of knowledge with this community. I know we sure need it.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Did you read the FAQ? Posting one right after the other doesn't help your case for not wanting to be involved in the classifieds. 50 posts in an hour! To the members and mods here that screams, "Oh man, I need buy something" or "I really need to sell this."

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    i imagine this thread lasting about 30 seconds once a moderator logs on. its been real fellas.
    See... I didn't see a whole lot of reason to Gitmo the thread, but I will lock it now. You guys did great! :p

In all seriousness, thank you all for helping enforce the rules we have in place. We can't be everywhere, and occasionally, there are even times when all the mods are asleep (Shh, don't tell anyone. ;)) It sure helps knowing that we're all going to be notified when posts are reported and when we get there, find that you guys have told the reported poster what s/he's doing wrong.

:rockwoot: :ingo:

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom