• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    All signs point back to the debate. That the list of those testing positive in the aftermath is intriguing to say the least. That it is believed to have originated with the debate

That ONLY Republicans, the President, the campaign manager, and the head of the RNC, who are running a high energy campaign contracted the disease...

President Trump
    First lady Melania Trump
    Senior White House adviser Hope Hicks
    Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien
    Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel
    Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah.
    Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C.
    Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.
    Former adviser Kellyanne Conway
    Former N.J. Gov. Chris Christie

I want to know more about this...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...an-be-traced-back-to-debate-planning-n2577413

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The bank bug is a form of bio-warfare. Why wouldn't the crisis be used as a background for targeting on an individual basis as well? It's not like it would be the first time.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I would guess Hicks had it, then was on air force 1 with other members. They stated she was feeling ill so tried to quarantine on air force 1. This is just a guess.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :tinfoil:

Yes, let us look at all of the gatherings surrounding the ACB confirmation, the debate and every individual attending.

Wouldn't infecting the president and his circle be the perfect move for the dems?

They damned near pulled off the deep state Russia hoax, why would anyone think they wouldn't be behind this?

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE

An utter lack of respect and disregard of a Pandemic. The man can and should have every single person that he comes into contact rapid tested and follow the guidelines that are tried and true. He has everything at his disposal and disregarded it for political imagery and/or because of flagrant incompetence.

Last edited:

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I wondered how long before the first TDS case kicked in. The answer was not long

I voted for him twice, There will be not be a 3rd vote. I will continue to vote Repub when they stop being the party of Trump. Call that TDS if you want, but my political beliefs haven't changed.

Last edited:

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    An utter lack of respect and disregard of a Pandemic. The man can and should have every single person that he comes into contact rapid tested and follow the guidelines that are tried and true. He has everything at his disposal and disregarded it for political imagery and/or incompetence.

Do we know that he did not have people tested? Seem like you are assuming facts not in evidence.

Also, 'tried and true' guidelines? Lemme guess - masks? I know a handful of people who have worn masks religiously. They've used more hand sanitizer than most medical wards and have avoided nearly every conceivable form of human contact for nearly 6 months. Yet, they have tested positive for Covid 19.

Seems to me like 'follow the science' is increasingly coming to mean that one should suspend their powers of observation.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    Also, 'tried and true' guidelines? Lemme guess - masks? I know a handful of people who have worn masks religiously. They've used more hand sanitizer than most medical wards and have avoided nearly every conceivable form of human contact for nearly 6 months. Yet, they have tested positive for Covid 19.

Or IDK, not hold rallies packed shoulder to shoulder which make the community that much less safe for my relatives. Make it that much harder to run my business. Make this Pandemic last just a bit longer, and get a bit worse before it magically goes away.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I've wondered about what the original poster said also.. we already know liberals will commit murder to cover up their crimes..

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Or IDK, not hold rallies packed shoulder to shoulder which make the community that much less safe for my relatives. Make it that much harder to run my business. Make this Pandemic last just a bit longer, and get a bit worse before it magically goes away.

I believe you missed the point of my post. I know several people who have engaged in every single one of the supposedly 'tried and true' methods for avoiding Covid 19, only to find out that they have tested positive for it.

The point is - if these methods were so effective - how are these individuals still contracting this virus?

The most reasonable conclusion is that these measures are not as effective as we are being led to believe.

A related conclusion, and the one that makes it relevant to this thread, is that it is unfair to demand that one is somehow personally responsible for contracting the virus due to non-compliance with these methods, if those who are following them are also contracting the virus.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Yes, because we all know that it's only Trump rallies that are dangerous. Holding massive week-long funerals and viewings for Democrat lawmakers that are just as packed? Totally safe. Holding massive demonstrations in democratically controlled cities? No worries! Safe as in your mother's arms! Weird, isn't it? :scratch:

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    Yes, because we all know that it's only Trump rallies that are dangerous. Holding massive week-long funerals and viewings for Democrat lawmakers that are just as packed? Totally safe. Holding massive demonstrations in democratically controlled cities? No worries! Safe as in your mother's arms! Weird, isn't it? :scratch:

I'm right there with you on that, but two wrongs do not make a right. Everybody wants to point fingers and I just want consumer confidence to come back all while watching selfish people destroy it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm right there with you on that, but two wrongs do not make a right. Everybody wants to point fingers and I just want consumer confidence to come back all while watching selfish people destroy it.

You can lay the blame for that at the feet of the governors. Trump has (rightly so IMHO) allowed the states to manage their own situations with regards to Covid. They're the ones that have been shutting down businesses, not Trump.

Top Bottom