• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...The liberals aren't going to know what to do...Their heads will explode trying to figure out how to feel..:runaway:

"Mixed feelings" seems to be the buzz-phrase from the weiner party.

Probably a good move for Trump, though. Nobody will argue with it, and it makes sense from a purely self-serving standpoint, as well. Since Comey apparently feels the need to make a big deal about how gosh-darn nauseated he is, at the possibility of having played a role in the de-coronation of Hillary Clinton...it's possible he might also feel the need to further curry favor with his sick-mates, by making an extra-heroic effort to keep the Trump campaign stuff in the headlines longer than the evidence would merit. Everything associated with him is an automatic news-cycle extender for the Democrats. The quicker his name fades from public view...the better it probably is for Trump.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I heard on FNC just now that Comey found out he was fired from TVs on the wall where was going to give a speech. If true, that is bull crap. Someone should have called the guy.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Breaking: News from The Associated Press

Doug

Edit: The liberals aren't going to know what to do. They blame Comey for Hillary's loss and wanted him gone, except that Pres Trump is the one who fired him. Their heads will explode trying to figure out how to feel..:runaway:

Doug,
    Don't worry about the Libs buddy.
    They can whine and dance about everything and none of it has to make sense.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I heard on FNC just now that Comey found out he was fired from TVs on the wall where was going to give a speech. If true, that is bull crap. Someone should have called the guy.

I agree that would be pretty low...but I could also see the possibility that saying he heard it from on tv first would be much more dramatic and scream of some conspiracy/cover up. But, is it also possible it was leaked before President Trump could tell him. "You're Fired"??

Top Bottom