What happened to all the war protesters? Abducted by aliens? Kool-Aid OD?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    liberallogic.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They were slow to start... I asked the same question on facebook a couple days ago. Heard back that they are just starting to gain steam on places like anti-war.com with protests starting this weekend. (maybe even last)

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    An interesting conundrum: Will the press cover them like they did during Republican administrations? :dunno: How conflicted the MSM must feel! :popcorn:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I assumed that the Obama supporters would be eager to bleed and die for their god-king.

Eager only to get free condoms, cell phones, health care, perverted desires, and on and on ad nauseum. Remember, they live in a fantasy world, not the real world. Die for BHO? Um, no. Except, maybe, in a video game. Then only if it gets them to the next level. :puke:

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    It is amazing to me how fast the table turns these same people were dead set against Iraq after voting for the resolution of force when the poll numbers were high

in 2006 Kerry went to Syria and said the Assad is a friend of the US
    Pelosi went to Syria and said that the road to Damascus is the road to peace
    Hillary went to Syria and said that Assad is a reformer

all when Bush was trying to get sanctions against Syria

now he kills 100,000 with bullets and bombs and we don't know if we should do anything, he kills 1500 with chemicals and we want to bomb him cause he is the worst thing since the Nazis

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    The press is ignoring the protests. Code Pink is at least honest in that they are holding protests.

But I assumed that the Obama supporters would be eager to bleed and die for their god-king.

I know you're being sarcastic, but it is my opinion that most of the left-wing kids would not bleed; they wouldn't even consider sweating. Most of the ones I meet are lazy, they only care about air-conditioning and playing games. They walk around with a water bottle in one hand and don't work with the other. They are just talk.

On the other hand, our military is made up of the opposite type of young people. They volunteered to bleed for us, if necessary. Most of them didn't vote for BHO. I don't believe they are very happy right now.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Eager only to get free condoms, cell phones, health care, perverted desires, and on and on ad nauseum. Remember, they live in a fantasy world, not the real world. Die for BHO? Um, no. Except, maybe, in a video game. Then only if it gets them to the next level. :puke:

Both you and DirtFarmz are of the same mind. I remember the Bosnia conflict. All the lefties were eager for the fight but hypocrites in that they were not going to get their hands dirty. Plus the lefties want to use technology (bombs and rockets) not boots on the ground. War is not a video game, it is people.

At least the libertarians are willing to fight, if they could ever agree on a war that would be acceptable. But then the libertarians would never submit to being trained, let alone working in teams.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Remember though, we should be against the war, not the soldiers. That's a problem people had in Vietnam protests, they took it out on the soldiers. As has been detailed in other threads there isn't exactly a choice of where or when you're deployed.

I don't support our wars, but I do support our troops. Protest the wars, but please don't spit on our veterans. (Literally, people do that kind of crap.)

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I haven't seen the news cover it but I have seen people protesting in the actual Senate hearing. Yesterday some people got thrown out yelling something and earlier today there people holding their red colored hands up behind Kerry.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I haven't seen the news cover it but I have seen people protesting in the actual Senate hearing. Yesterday some people got thrown out yelling something and earlier today there people holding their red colored hands up behind Kerry.

Code Pink isn't "people"

They're far from it.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have also seen Code Pink out protesting, but just once.

If we are waiting for ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC to lead with the anti-war/no war for oil stories like they did with Bush, we will be waiting a long time. Kind of like when gas went above $2.00 a gallon every Democrat politician held his or her press conference in front of a gas station.

Top Bottom