• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I expect this to be as much of a MSM hatchet job on Romney as they think they can get away with. Candy Crowley will be running interference for O every chance they get.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Here's a photo of CNN's Candy Crowley, hostess of tonight's event:

63ce0d17ae99df81d9d115500756e677.wix_mp_512

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    IF Candy can be at all fair in moderating..... I honestly think that the 'format' favors Mitt Romney.

I expect some really tough questions from the audience, for BOTH candidates.... but for the 'O' in particular. People are fed up.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    IF Candy can be at all fair in moderating..... I honestly think that the 'format' favors Mitt Romney.

I expect some really tough questions from the audience, for BOTH candidates.... but for the 'O' in particular. People are fed up.

How confident are you that any of those "fed up" people will be allowed in the audience to ask the "O" any tough questions? I'm not at all confident.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Reagan broke through the media barricade. Can Romney?

Kind of depends upon how bad the Moderator is willing to look. Punditry on both sides seem to think that both will do okay in this format. Romney certainly has more business/governing/organizational experience than Obama and has shown he can hold his own in this type of debate.

If Obama gets too much "help" from the MSM and the Moderator, that will probably be evident to the viewers, just as it was in the VP debate.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    IF Candy can be at all fair in moderating..... I honestly think that the 'format' favors Mitt Romney ...

Gotta disagree with you there, Green. If the "town hall" format for the debate is like in years past, it's designed to be more informal and folksy than the debate two weeks ago. That's Obama's element -- schmooze the folks and gloss over details. IF he has a teleprompter, that is. Without one, all bets are off. :D

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    How confident are you that any of those "fed up" people will be allowed in the audience to ask the "O" any tough questions? I'm not at all confident.

There are 50+ people in the audience with questions to ask. BUT ... Ms. Crowley picks which ones to ask...

I won't watch as I can not stand to listen to Obama say one word..

Complete turn off for me...

I do hope tha Romney cleans his clock again...

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    As a yet undecided voter, I hope to see alot less tap dancing this time on both sides and some straight answers, If you are saving x # of dollars tell us where you are saving it from, etc. After tonight I'll be pretty firm on my decision. Might mention I was firm on Mitt untill he picked an extreme right winger as VP.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    ...Might mention I was firm on Mitt untill he picked an extreme right winger as VP.

Gotta love it. My hesitation is with Mitt. I'd MUCH prefer a Ryan/Romney ticket. And I'd accept Romney only as a compromise for the "moderates."

Takes all kinds, huh? God bless America! :patriot:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I call BS.
    Just as in previous hand picked " town hall" audiences it will be packed again with "udecided voters" who are democrats who have never voted for a republican .

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I watched the first 2 debates even though I know I'm not voting for either candidate. There isn't any need to watch anymore. I suspect that Obama will perform well tonight. Romney folks will call it a draw while the media calls it a win for Obama.

Top Bottom