• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Young man, I've enjoyed talking to you in the past, and I almost bought a Henry .22 mag at Christmas time, but I probably won't be back.

I´m the short, round, grey haired fellow who gave you a dirty look, spun on my heel, and walked out.

I did so because, in your excitement to demonstrate that .22 1911 to the couple you were talking to, you racked the slide with it pretty much aimed at my right hip, then swung the muzzle up through my body, and across my face.

I left to avoid using decidedly un gentlemanly language in front of the lady.

I can only hope that you'll read this and make an effort to make the Muncie MC Sports a safer place.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    My buddy had a suit jacket that he wanted to shoot up for his zombie Halloween costume. His FIL shot it with a .22. No holes. Jus' sayin'...

I could see that possibly happening if it were just handing on a coat hanger with no support behind it, but put that jacket against an object that is not moving and I bet it would be full of holes

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Get over it. A .22 won't penetrate your clothes, and having empty guns pointed at you isn't unsafe.

My buddy had a suit jacket that he wanted to shoot up for his zombie Halloween costume. His FIL shot it with a .22. No holes. Jus' sayin'...
    WTF!!!!
    I REALLY hope that no one believes that bull ****!!!
    You have made what is certainly the most irresponsible post that I've ever seen on this web site.
    We have members here are new to firearms and if any one of them try to duplicate your reckless statement I'd say that you deserve the resulting law suit!!

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Cooper's Gun Laws - Final Version

1. All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.

2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)

3. Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target. This is the Golden Rule. Its violation is directly responsible for about 60 percent of inadvertent discharges.

4. Identify your target, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.

Those will do. We need all four and we do not need five. It should not be necessary to belabor this issue, but life is not perfect.

– Jeff Cooper, Commentaries, Volume 11, Number 4. "

Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    WTF!!!!
    I REALLY hope that no one believes that bull ****!!!
    You have made what is certainly the most irresponsible post that I've ever seen on this web site.
    We have members here are new to firearms and if any one of them try to duplicate your reckless statement I'd say that you deserve the resulting law suit!!

Really guy? I would deserve a lawsuit because someone else is an idiot? Whatever.

I make a sarcastic comment, and you flip your ****. Grow the **** up.

Top Bottom