• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Its getting pretty annoying to continue to see WTS for exorbitant price for a friend/mother/brother/sister/felon/etc with a sob story.

These people seem to not feel the need to join INGO or may now be prohibited from being a part of this community.

Also the No pics but can text them is popping up again.. If they can text them they can post them..

that is all.

End Rant

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Selling for a "friend" is not currently against the Rules, but asking to text or email for pics is. We can't read every post, so we do miss these types of Ads on occasion. Best thing you can do is use the Report button to make sure we don't miss it..

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Be careful who you report, though. If it's one of the "in-crowd" or (HEAVEN FORBID) an advertiser, it won't be taken seriously.

Seriously? How do you know this? Who exactly is the "In Crowd"? Infractions are not public knowledge, so your accusations of bias have no evidence to back them up on that front.

I might be out of line here, but so be it. I am sick and tired of the whining about biased Moderating here.
    For every person you THINK is in the "In Crowd" and getting favoritism, those same people are complaining to us that we are biased AGAINST them.
    Let me give you another example.. Pro LEO people accused us of being anti LEO, anti LEO people accuse us of being Cop Lovers.
    How can we be both?

I can guarantee you, there is ZERO intentional bias on the part of Fenway or the moderating team. Period. End of story.

Food for thought: If there WERE biased, don't you think we would ban people that "expose" that bias? Hmm?
    Please, find something more productive to do with your time.

Thank you.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Seriously? How do you know this? Who exactly is the "In Crowd"? Infractions are not public knowledge, so your accusations of bias have no evidence to back them up on that front.

I might be out of line here, but so be it. I am sick and tired of the whining about biased Moderating here.
    For every person you THINK is in the "In Crowd" and getting favoritism, those same people are complaining to us that we are biased AGAINST them.
    Let me give you another example.. Pro LEO people accused us of being anti LEO, anti LEO people accuse us of being Cop Lovers.
    How can we be both?

I can guarantee you, there is ZERO intentional bias on the part of Fenway or the moderating team. Period. End of story.

Food for thought: If there WERE biased, don't you think we would ban people that "expose" that bias? Hmm?
    Please, find something more productive to do with your time.

Thank you.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You guys are ****ing hilarious! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, you made your suggestion - "Please, find something more productive to do with your time. " Let me make mine - GO **** YOURSELF!!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I brought reserves...

pb-120102-popcorn-6p.photoblog900.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom