• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I was once told this by a fellow Jarhead friend of mine who was once my Senior Drill Instructor..

If you show up for a fair fight, you are not prepared!

If I'm coming to fight someone.. I'm coming to overwhelm them, not anything less.

Rapid dominance is the key to any fight, you take the will out of the enemy to fight and you've won the battle before it even really started.

Last edited:

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Best quote of the entire thing was toward the end...

"don't go stupid places with stupid people doing stupid s*#t". Absolutely the best advice.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    He makes very good points, especially the firing while maneuvering.. if you've never done it, you have no clue how important it can be in a real gunfight.

Try doing it with machineguns, I've done so many times.. I was more worried about my Marines than I was anything else. It can be an eye opener to say the least.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    His t-shirt isn't 2 sizes too small!

Good points though. Can't find anything that I can really dispute.

Last edited:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Wait, so apparently during a gunfight I'm not supposed to forget how to drive a car to GTFO and then run into a ditch while my friends get killed and injured fighting against an ambush? Who knew?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I love the .40 S&W caliber, but I'm married so who cares about the rest. Those were all good points, especially the M.O.V.E. part and rule #4 (knowing what's beyond your target). This is definitely one of his best videos.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I watched until 2:11 when I noticed it was over 11 minutes. That was all I could stomach. Wished I turned it off sooner.

The whole time I was watching, I couldn't get a newstory out of my mind that I read earlier in the day about a couple Amish guys whose hair was sheared off in a attack. I kept wondering if Yeager could be one of them. Sorry. :dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I watched until 2:11 when I noticed it was over 11 minutes. That was all I could stomach. Wished I turned it off sooner.

The whole time I was watching, I couldn't get a newstory out of my mind that I read earlier in the day about a couple Amish guys whose hair was sheared off in a attack. I kept wondering if Yeager could be one of them. Sorry. :dunno:

Don't blow this one off. Chew the meat and spit out the bones. He's passing along some good stuff, but that's just my opinion.

Top Bottom