• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    There is a rapist in Cedar Lake. He beat and sexually assalted a women walking to her home around 1015 saturday night. It was near the 12700 block of Fairbanks just up the street from Mcarther middle school. He was whereing a black ski mask, dark clothes and had an accent that was possibly spanish. He was last seen running south down Fairbanks. CLPD is asking for anyone who may have seen or heard anything to call them and to keep an out for suspitcus people in the area. My wife is very glad she has her permit now and so am I. Keep an eye out ingoers and let anyone you know in the area know what happened. This is less then 5 blocks from my home and frankly its pissed me off. :xmad:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    i live just a mile or so north of there in unincorperated crown point, needless to say it was shocking to hear news like that. me and the girlfriend both carry everywhere so if he tries again and picks her, he's in for a surprise! :ar15:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    :xmad: Enjoy trying to recover from that neg rep. grammar fail nazi= fail....do not pass go,do not collect $200...you now have the herp.

I hope they catch this low life.

Never spotted someone with so much neg rep, I thought Pistol Bob was the neg rep champion - not anymore apparently.

Gonna need some:
    top_r2_c3.jpg

Top Bottom