• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    There is a rapist in Cedar Lake. He beat and sexually assalted a women walking to her home around 1015 saturday night. It was near the 12700 block of Fairbanks just up the street from Mcarther middle school. He was whereing a black ski mask, dark clothes and had an accent that was possibly spanish. He was last seen running south down Fairbanks. CLPD is asking for anyone who may have seen or heard anything to call them and to keep an out for suspitcus people in the area. My wife is very glad she has her permit now and so am I. Keep an eye out ingoers and let anyone you know in the area know what happened. This is less then 5 blocks from my home and frankly its pissed me off. :xmad:

Wow, I hadn't heard yet. Thanks for the heads up, I live about 7 blocks away give or take.

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    I read about it this in the paper , I live just west of there. I always keep an eye out for anyone walking around at night in my area because I have had stuff stolen from my car and shed in the past few years. Its sad that this had to happen and I do hope that the Police catch this guy . I pray for her and her family.

manygunsmike

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Jeezus, spelling and grammer?

You know... INGO doesn't have many rules and there are a couple that we don't enforce very much. With that said, however, it seems to me that you're doing your best to show a reason why we have one of those rules in place. I'm cognizant of the whole "slippery slope" argument, but in this case, I think the rule well applies.

To wit:
    1) INGunOwners.com is viewed by thousands of people a day (not all of them gun owners or even gun friendly) As a public board we must make a good impression to those who view our community and represent Hoosier Gun Owners in the best possible light. INGO is a family friendly site and material posted must remain G-rated. Spamming, trolling, flaming or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.
    Your above-quoted post and several of your others seem very clearly to fit that category.

Goodbye.

Blessings,
    Bill

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You know... INGO doesn't have many rules and there are a couple that we don't enforce very much. With that said, however, it seems to me that you're doing your best to show a reason why we have one of those rules in place. I'm cognizant of the whole "slippery slope" argument, but in this case, I think the rule well applies.

To wit:
    Your above-quoted post and several of your others seem very clearly to fit that category.

Goodbye.

Blessings,
    Bill

At least when you ban someone you do it with class..instead of a "come back when you grow up/can follow the rules" or a simple "adios":laugh:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    This is also very close to Lemon Lake. So as I advisd my wife - don't be walking around that walking path by yourself.

Midtown hardware in Lowell was robbed about a week a ago. another example of the fact that we live in dangerous times. Be vigilant my friends.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    At least when you ban someone you do it with class..instead of a "come back when you grow up/can follow the rules" or a simple "adios":laugh:

Agreed and I repped him for that reason, and others.

To the OP thank you much for spreading the word. I have family in crown point that is not too far from there that I have told about this.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    I'd say roughly 3 miles, it's on the east side of the lake. Near those new condos and the liquor store.

This is only two blocks north of McArther Middle School witch is on fairbanks and 129th ave. It is a really dark area. Hell most of Cedar Lake is. You can actually see alot of stars out here but the darkness has its risks. I hope she is doing well and so far I havent heard anything else. If I do Ingo will know. Thanks for all the good rep as well. Extra thanks to bill of rights for squashing the troll.:bash:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom