• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    THAT'S IT... I HAVE ABSOLUTELY HAD IT...

I honestly thought that rage like this wasn't supposed to hit until I was to hold to see to drive... but I really have issues with drivers. All of them. Young, old, new, whatever... So I'm making a list

Things NOT to do while driving:
    Text
    Email
    Apply Makeup
    Pluck Eyebrows
    Take a photo of your child in the back seat while doing 60mph
    Look at the passenger as you're talking to them (that is somewhat acceptable in small doses, but don't let your eyes stray much)
    Read a newspaper
    Do a crossword/word jumble

Pertaining to rules of the road (or something like that)...
    When turning, pull into the lane closest to you. Do not whip into the lane farthest from the turning point in front of me, who MOVED OVER for you...
    Do not, under any circumstance, turn left on a red light. Even when you think no one is coming. You will cause an accident.
    Do not merge onto an interstate at 20mph below the posted speed limit when there is no traffic. Unacceptable.
    Do not roll through stoplights because it's 'almost green' and you 'just feel like it'
    Do not mean-mug the person who almost creamed you and went by so as not have an accident. Also, don't flip them off.

Add your own,
    /rageragerage

At some point, in the last month all of that has happened to me. And more...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I hate when I come to a four way stop and the person who has the Right of Way decides they're going to be "nice" and let me go first. Just go. It's your turn. All you're doing is slowing down everyone else. If I misinterpret your hand-flapping to mean that you're letting me go and I'm wrong and you end up t-boning me, it's my fault. I'm not risking it. Just go. It's your turn.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Reminds me of driving on I-74 West of Indy several miles last Fall late one night.

I actually saw a woman driving down the road with her dome light on reading a book going at least 75+mph in the left lane as she passed me!

What an idiot!

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I hate driving behind two people in separate lanes that must go the same speed, leaving everyone else behind them stuck. If you're in the left lane either go faster of flipping move.

catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    It's absolutely ridiculous.

The makeup/eyebrow one, I've almost been rear-ended twice by the same woman.

Although, my favorite was the lady and passenger who thought I was following tooooo close, yeah, a whole two car lengths. She started going about 8 mph and when I went to pass her, legally she attempted to side-swipe me and speed up. So I got behind her and just smiled. We made it to the stop light about 2/3 mile away from when this all started and she GOT OUT OF HER CAR AND POINTED AT ME AND YELLED SEVERAL PROFANITIES... I about hit her car because it was green. Her passenger was giving me both birds... >.>

When she finished and got back in the car she continued at <5mph to a turn and SAT THERE. WITH NO TRAFFIC. FOR 5 WHOLE MINUTES. I timed it... She finally turned and I floored it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Time to pull over for a few minutes and put some distance between you and someone who is obviously mentally unstable.

catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    Why shouldn't you turn left on a red light? I agree with the rest though.

Oncoming traffic?

Like today, was headed through a green light for me, when the MORON who was waiting at the red light attempted to turn in front of me. I almost hit him. Instead, hit my horn and went off the road to go around... >.>

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Oncoming traffic?

Like today, was headed through a green light for me, when the MORON who was waiting at the red light attempted to turn in front of me. I almost hit him. Instead, hit my horn and went off the road to go around... >.>

I see, you mean someone running a red light and turning in front of you. I was just thinking that turning left on red is sometimes just fine. You can turn left on a red light from a one-way street onto another one-way street here in Indiana.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Also, try driving a truck(a real truck, not a pickup) people will pull some stupid crap in front of a 40 ton vehicle.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I see, you mean someone running a red light and turning in front of you. I was just thinking that turning left on red is sometimes just fine. You can turn left on a red light from a one-way street onto another one-way street here in Indiana.

The flashing reds are the worst. You can only get about five feet before you have to stop again. It sucks!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The flashing reds are the worst. You can only get about five feet before you have to stop again. It sucks!

I went through a set of brake pads one night when the stoplight near my house was malfunctioning. The city would NOT reimburse me for the brake pads either, claimed it wasn't their fault. They actually didn't believe me at first, the woman asked if I ate paint chips as a kid. Not sure what that had to do with anything, maybe she thinks I caused the light to malfunction. :dunno:

JLB768

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Bloomington
    If you are in the fast lane, and see this in your rearview mirror, you are going too slow, get outta my way :D

5805924171_b1b92f70c2_b.jpg

Top Bottom