• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    That was worth it. Thanks. I wonder how they will explain it to their insurance companies. Anyone has an idea, how you would explain it?

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i recently totalled my car in a similar manner. i was not racing someone, just decided to give it a little extra gas, and run through a couple gears. i had had my oil changed earlier that day and my tire pressures were set to the factory specs instead of what i prefer to run. long story short, at top of third gear (almost 90) going around a slight bend, the tires broke loose. car ended up going onto the sidewalk and through a telephone pole at approx 80 mph. luckily myself and my passenger walked way without injury. thanks for making my cry this evening.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I know that dude on the left is PISSED!
    No kidding.
    i recently totalled my car in a similar manner. i was not racing someone, just decided to give it a little extra gas, and run through a couple gears. i had had my oil changed earlier that day and my tire pressures were set to the factory specs instead of what i prefer to run. long story short, at top of third gear (almost 90) going around a slight bend, the tires broke loose. car ended up going onto the sidewalk and through a telephone pole at approx 80 mph. luckily myself and my passenger walked way without injury. thanks for making my cry this evening.

Don't blame the tires. It was the loose nut behind the wheel. :D

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    ROFL those are both priceless. Obviously faked, but priceless. After all, driving a corvette makes you a stallion and invincible!!!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    ROFL those are both priceless. Obviously faked, but priceless. After all, driving a corvette makes you a stallion and invincible!!!

I'm looking forward to my inheritance from my dad, then! I, too, will be a stallion and invincible!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When I was in high school, Corvetts had lost any real performance and were more a status symbol than a true performance car, and the 90 hp Kawasaki KZ900 was king of the hill. Now Corvettes actually have some serious performance and little 600 cc motorcycles have 115 horsepower and are as light as the old 250cc bikes. The car and bike performance has made some really significant improvement, unfortunately, the skill set of the operators has not kept up. With a simple signature on a loan form, any driver, no matter how unskilled can own a car or a bike with performance that race drivers would have only dreamed about a generation ago. I am surprised we don't see more wrecks and fatalities.

Top Bottom