Thug hits a woman, Ex UFC FIGHTER KNOCKS THUG OUT.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Someone explain to Wakim that hitting women in the hood may earn you cool boy points, but doing that nonsense in Society will get your rear handed to you; or atleast it should.

I propose we promote the idea that UFC fighters teach some of these spineless men how to act like men, and quit acting like metrosexuals.

So I dont give away all the details, or even show the video, CLICK THE LINK

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Parental fail, my 5 and 6 year olds even know you dont hit girls.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Someone explain to Wakim that hitting women in the hood may earn you cool boy points, but doing that nonsense in Society will get your rear handed to you; or atleast it should.

I propose we promote the idea that UFC fighters teach some of these spineless men how to act like men, and quit acting like metrosexuals.

So I dont give away all the details, or even show the video, CLICK THE LINK

080410-fight-video-credit.jpg

It's AWESOME that he took care of business and dropped a woman beating POS!

I'm really curious to know if that last still frame is him stomping the guy...The guy deserved it, but I can't see Roger doing that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The sad thing is, it was only that 1 guy that did anything. I would have liked to seen that guy mobbed.

Whats even worse is the mob obviously went to the aid of the women beater.

I wonder if the women refused his sexual advances. I hear stories all the time, when advances are made, & denied, the advancer will grow angry and attack.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Whats even worse is the mob obviously went to the aid of the women beater.

I wonder if the women refused his sexual advances. I hear stories all the time, when advances are made, & denied, the advancer will grow angry and attack.

There are men out there that will hit a woman for denying her?

It's a horrible video. You can see that some douche knocks out a woman, and Huerta goes after him. You can't see any sort of fight, only the aftermath with the douche laying on the ground.

That's crazy...Good for Roger.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i almost got arrested in minneapolis because some mope decided to go into a sandwich shop and drag a woman outside by her hair. i dont have it on video, and it wasnt nearly that bad ass, but its still a fond memory of mine. i managed to keep my shirt on the whole time too.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    it was pretty difficult.

How someone can keep their shirt on whilst partaking in fisticuffs is beyond me...Props to you my man, props to you.

if thats roger stomping, looks like he is trying to line up some fights for Pride.

What is Pride?

There was a PRIDE FC about 5 years ago, but I have no idea what Roger would be trying to line up now.

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    Yup, Good curb stomp. Its about the only thing you can see in the video besides thug smacking his old lady around.

Top Bottom