• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Many of you know Sylvain from posting his great WWII photo threads and Patriotic Threads. The man is an Honorary American and hoosier already and bleeds red white and blue. He is a good, honest, and humble man.
    Well he needs our help coming to America so that he can get Married to his fiance and they can live happily ever after and the man can actually start a life here. They need our help INGO.

He doesn't know I'm posting this here but I know it will help. Anything helps even a dollar. You can stay anonymous. Thank you.

https://www.gofundme.com/get-sylvain-here-k1-visa-fund/donate

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Happily supported.

hqdefault.jpg

935a04564c42de3b594d77cb367d67d9--princess-bride-wedding-princess-bride-quotes.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Thank you for your help TT, and for the kind words. :bow:
    I was told I would need to have a tenderloin sandwich before I could officially be a Hoosier.It's apparently a legal thing. :)

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I was told I would need to have a tenderloin sandwich before I could officially be a Hoosier.It's apparently a legal thing. :)

Don't worry about that...we'll make sure you're broken in right.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Correction, a HOOSIER Tenderloin Sandwitch. A "tenderloin sandwitch" is often just a thinly sliced breaded pork chop. Not good.

A HOOSIER version is a regular pork chop that is POUNDED very thin, to the point its half breading/half meat. If you can slice it and clearly see the grain of the meat, it wasnt pounded and isnt a HOOSIER tenderloin.

Its not much but I chipped in a bit. Of course once you get here we need to do an INGO meet and greet.

Oh, and INGO raises enough funds, we get naming rights on your first born. :):

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Like cutting myself with my knife? :stickpoke:

Touche', mon ami!

Et tu, Dave-e?

Indeed. Le snappe!

Correction, a HOOSIER Tenderloin Sandwitch. A "tenderloin sandwitch" is often just a thinly sliced breaded pork chop. Not good.

A HOOSIER version is a regular pork chop that is POUNDED very thin, to the point its half breading/half meat. If you can slice it and clearly see the grain of the meat, it wasnt pounded and isnt a HOOSIER tenderloin.

What kind of savage are you and what unholy demons exposed you to such evil? A pork tenderloin that isn't at least 1/2" thick is crap. We may have to send you to a re-education camp.

Sweet Mother of Pearl!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What kind of savage are you and what unholy demons exposed you to such evil? A pork tenderloin that isn't at least 1/2" thick is crap. We may have to send you to a re-education camp.

Sweet Mother of Pearl!

You sir simply prefer a breaded pork chop sammitch.

OF COURSE they are pounded thin. how in the hell do you think you end up with a "pork chop" 2-3x the size of the bun?

Top Bottom