• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wasn't a tackle so much as a pile on and slow it down until it eventually tires out and falls over

Honestly though... I deferred them through residency and then started with a 10% loan first, then just started on the big ones. I consolidated two different times, but for whatever reason sallie mae would not let me pay on one alone, I had to split payment across both loans. Annoying.

Best advice is to do whatever you can to minimize loans and don't ignore them. They just plain suck. Still paying on my wife's.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    People are always joking about selling a kidney to buy something. Isn't the smarter thing to do is sell part of your liver ( since it will grow back) or is there just not a big enough market for livers?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It was implied you have/had a steep amount of student loan debt. Do you think university should have been "free" for you and others?

Your first post seemed to suggest that's what I believe rather than asking my opinion on it, thanks for clarifying.

No, it should not be free.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    Your first question seemed to suggest that's what I believe rather than asking my opinion on it, thanks for clarifying.

No, it should not be free.

Sorry for implying it, wasn't the intent. Well if this gentlemen went to med school and isn't demanding free college, why the hell are others.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Sorry for implying it, wasn't the intent. Well if this gentlemen went to med school and isn't demanding free college, why the hell are others.

Hah, makes you wonder doesn't it. I feel bad for those that pile on student loans for undergrad, then professional school and don't graduate. Just get annihilated with $250k in debt that you can't bankrupt at bad interest rates and no job to knock it out.

Top Bottom